Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Autumn's Discussions (10,111)

Discussions Replied To (9870) Replies Latest Activity

"Tuesday 16th October It has been sunnier today than past two days YouTube song from…"

Sir Autumn replied 6 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13229 6 hours ago
Reply by Sir Autumn

"With other people, you can't really use the law to force them to feel and be a certa…"

Sir Autumn replied 7 hours ago to i've always had this question...

4 7 hours ago
Reply by Sir Autumn

"Or just keep it simple.  I have seen a number of LOA teachers and writings lay out a…"

Sir Autumn replied 7 hours ago to Are we making too many rules for ourselves here?

21 7 hours ago
Reply by Sir Autumn

"Monday 15th October Day off #2 spent pootling around in local area Lie in until aro…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to What Do You Appreciate Today??

13229 6 hours ago
Reply by Sir Autumn

"I have done this in a way, manifesting a couple of smaller things about 20 years ago…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to The 15x technique

32 yesterday
Reply by Sir Autumn

"It's quite possible that he did.  What we know as LOA teachings have only been calle…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to Did Thomas Hardy know about the LOA?

5 yesterday
Reply by ArtistLaura

"Are you sure about this?  What about hidden and unconscious beliefs and memories whi…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to What do LOA teachers mean by the subconscious doesn't mean squat? It looks like a key component to me.

13 2 hours ago
Reply by Olaf

"Feeling bad about something makes a situation worse (or stops it from getting better…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to From good to GOOD!!

25 23 hours ago
Reply by Dorothy

"Great, this is how it is done.  Whenever says that LOA doesn't exist or that it's a…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to LOA - WOW

12 yesterday
Reply by Graysen

"Everyone we attract into our lives comes through use of LOA in some way. And everyon…"

Sir Autumn replied yesterday to Attracted by someone else using LOA?

8 yesterday
Reply by Sir Autumn

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service