Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Sir Neil's Discussions (11,630)

Discussions Replied To (11373) Replies Latest Activity

"Monday 20th January Day off #2 spent resting at home Slept in until 9.30am and slep…"

Sir Neil replied 21 hours ago to What Do You Appreciate Today??

14025 21 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I used to think this was just a load of talk until a few of us tried it in the sixth…"

Sir Neil replied 21 hours ago to Light as a feather

7 21 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I generally don't buy too much into horoscopes.  There are 8 billion people in the w…"

Sir Neil replied 21 hours ago to Horoscopes

5 21 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"This is a great post, and I am wondering what actually created this feeling. Probabl…"

Sir Neil replied 21 hours ago to Feeling AMAZING!

3 21 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I'm always a bit skeptical about these chain letters. For instance, Octiber having t…"

Sir Neil replied 21 hours ago to This came to me as an email "Chain letter" but it is interesting...

8 21 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I guess this post refers to NFL but it can also refer to football (soccer) too. A te…"

Sir Neil replied 22 hours ago to BALANCE

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Sir Neil

"I keep imagining having a 'chance' meeting with a PI member, and the moment when the…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to Have you ever met another PI member in real life?

3 yesterday
Reply by Sir Neil

"Nothing wrong with doing these kinds of things just for fun.  I keep imagining mysel…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to Britney and Justin

4 yesterday
Reply by Dorothy

"When we resentment gossip, backstab, insult or even just get involved in others' com…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to Bless All, Harm None with Your Words

14 yesterday
Reply by Sir Neil

"Forgiveness is also a great way of healing and sorting out things which you have alw…"

Sir Neil replied yesterday to If you're struggling with manifesting, this be why

3 yesterday
Reply by Sir Neil

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service