Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

stargirl's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone. I'll definitely try switching the statements around to positive aff…"

stargirl replied Feb 18, 2013 to LOA and baby sleep

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by stargirl

"Aw, thank you Flowerpatch! That's such a lovely thing to say. I can't tell you how m…"

stargirl replied Feb 16, 2013 to LOA and baby sleep

6 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by stargirl

"Not cheeky at all! I've only read You Can Heal Your Life and Affirmations as well. I…"

stargirl replied Mar 5, 2012 to Loving Louise Hay!

5 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by macsbb

"Thank you everyone! I was nearly in tears listening to her. My poor dad is putting i…"

stargirl replied Feb 8, 2012 to Something positive out of the darkness

7 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Flowerpatch

"Thanks so much everyone. You've all made things so much clearer. It's very hard to s…"

stargirl replied Feb 2, 2012 to What do you all think of the ethics of this?

9 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by stargirl

"Thank you! Things can be so beautifully simple when we let them."

stargirl replied Feb 1, 2012 to What do you all think of the ethics of this?

9 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by stargirl

"Thanks Tolemac, This post is perfect for me just now given the situation with my mu…"

stargirl replied Jan 29, 2012 to This is how healing works

23 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by jennifer Oneal

"That's amazing Flowerpatch! Just goes to show how far positive thinking will take yo…"

stargirl replied Jan 26, 2012 to Sorry-yet more questions about my mum and her cancer diagnosis

4 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by stargirl

"Thanks Tolemac-it did occur to me too that the "healing" outcome may not actually be…"

stargirl replied Jan 25, 2012 to Sorry-yet more questions about my mum and her cancer diagnosis

4 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by stargirl

"Update on my mum-she continues to feel terrible physically with headaches and sickne…"

stargirl replied Jan 24, 2012 to Do you think ANY cancer can heal itself?

22 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Dale Sweet

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service