Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Zanobia's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"You are really lucky & blessed!  "

Zanobia replied Apr 22, 2011 to I met arch angel Michael!

19 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by WeeBGB

"Continue feeling this, provided it generates good feelings and thoughts! It's an ama…"

Zanobia replied Feb 24, 2011 to A Feeling I keep Feeling

6 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Domas Kucinskas

"I read about soulmates in 'Eat, Pray, Love'. The book says that soulmates may/may no…"

Zanobia replied Feb 18, 2011 to QUESTION ABOUT 'PUTTING IT OUT THERE'!

8 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Awesome

"Well, one thing I feel you must change is: sleeping after you get home from school.…"

Zanobia replied Feb 18, 2011 to How to attract everything I want?

7 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by daydreambeliever

"I had a similar experience to Light. At a time in my life, I was fascinated by an ac…"

Zanobia replied Feb 17, 2011 to When I am desperate and wish REALLY REALLY hard- as in PLEASE I NEED this now, it happens

20 Feb 18, 2011

"Many a times, I feel like pleading to the universe, but I stop halfway fearing that…"

Zanobia replied Feb 17, 2011 to When I am desperate and wish REALLY REALLY hard- as in PLEASE I NEED this now, it happens

20 Feb 18, 2011

"Well, I had read this in The Alchemist: God reveals only that part of the future whi…"

Zanobia replied Feb 9, 2011 to Psychics??

12 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Brian Thomas

"Thanx for your replies Gen and Helen.. Hey Gen where can I get these glasses?"

Zanobia replied Feb 5, 2011 to Perfect Eyesight

30 Oct 11
Reply by Sir Neil

"@Shembhu: Your reply struck a chord! I think it makes sense to just visualise that I…"

Zanobia replied Feb 4, 2011 to Perfect Eyesight

30 Oct 11
Reply by Sir Neil

"Yes Danielle, I live very close to where the kitten died.... I tried letting her in…"

Zanobia replied Feb 4, 2011 to Cat lovers...I need you to help!!!!

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Zanobia

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service