Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am wondering what you all think about this question. Do you believe that The Secret, intention and visualization can be used to overcome allergies and other ailments, or do you believe that the secret can lead you to a solution?

The reason I am wondering this is because I have had unexplainable symptoms for most of my life, and I recently met a family member who had similar symptoms and found out she was intolerant to gluten. She stopped eating gluten and feels much better. I am curious to whether i should just keep eating whatever I want and believing that everything I eat nourishes and is perfect for my body, or should I look at the random meeting with a family member who has a genetic intolerance the universes way of giving me the answer to my health issues? Like maybe if I do not eat gluten I will feel better and it was the universe that led me to this answer. Or it could just be that I want something specific to pinpoint my symptoms on because I feel like that would be an easier solution that just having faith that my body can process all that I am feeding it? Please help if you have any insights, I might be over thinking this but I am so confused!!

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It totally depends on you.

My sister is gluten intollerant, and she's happy with it! She maintains her weight quite effortlessly, which is a total perk! It's sparked her creativity with cooking. It's supported her fellow with reducing his weight too.

This is something that can be good depending on the perspective. ;-)

Anyway, using LOA you will either find a solution, or flip it, depending upon your own belief levels.

Warmly,

Velma
Thank you very much for your response! I guess I will listen to my body and figure it out!
Yes you are crazy. Everybody is. Do not be paranoid that everything is a "sign". Sometimes it just be. And to your question, you are what you eat. You must have a balance diet, some diet book is good, execersize is good too. LoA practise mental strength, execersize is build body vitality, you must never ignore both. You cant eat fast food, fried stuff,and oily stuff, and ice cream all the time 24/7 be healthy for you. Your mind maybe healthy, your body is not, so it doesnt work that way. Everything must be in harmony.

Good news is, you can WILL/INTEND your symptoms to go away. Using grattitude, visualization,unwavering faith, and intention that your symptoms will pass. Hope this ideas help, or not many others will contribute to your well being.

Keep the faith, and all is well!
Well done! you are very insightful! unless you have a chronic condition or your symptoms are driving you nuts, my opinion is first try healing yourself, if symptoms persist, then maybe try a gluten test; both ways you are a winner, because you have the faith that you can heal yourself and you also have the knowledge that changing your diet may benefit you, personally, I would try healing yourself for a certain time frame and see if your symptoms improve, good luck.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service