Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I would love some advice!
I am really enjoying living the Secret and trying to keep on a positive frequency.
I find it difficult with a particular family member as she calls me everyday with a new drama. If I don't do exactly what she expects of me (ie. change my plans to accommodate her, not see any of my other friends etc) then she gives me the silent treatment. I know I must "love and bless" people in that sort of situation and I do but I'm not sure how to deal with it on a practical level. I would love this to transform into a positive relationship.
Thanks.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well then you must learn the power of positive "NO", it your life, you can choose how you want to deal with situation. Explore other possbilities, each choice comes with different consequences, choose wisely your course. Sometimes a choices might be painful to you now might be benefit to you in a long run. Sit down and ponder what choice you have,then choose, but choose wisely.
Thank you very much for your wise advice! It's good to remember that what may seem hard now may pay off in the long run. I need to practice that "no".
Send her a copy of the secret movie, seriously send her a copy, tell her you have had a wonderful new lease on life and you are growing into a happier and wiser person; tell her you would really appreciate her opinion.If her response to the movie is negative, then I would suggest you encourage her to see all the benefits of taking control of her life; The secret movie would be a perfect way for you to stand up to her and declare your beliefs and be determined to manifest a beautiful life for yourself, don't let anyone stop you! not even a relative. Whats the worst thing that would happen if you stood up to her? she might be shocked, she might throw a tantrum, so what? she will live and get over it, be true to yourself and your dreams, stand tall in your faith and belief that you deserve to be happy, if she dosn't make you happy, dont waste your life and time trying to make her happy, she will walk all over you, stand up for yourself and demand that she respect your want's and needs, good luck.
Thank you very much. Wow, the people on this site are amazing! I really appreciate the advice.
She has the book of the Secret but only got through a few pages. Good idea to encourage it again- I really wish that she can start living it too.
Great advice.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service