Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to inner peace and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
• A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
• An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
• A loss of interest in judging other people.
• A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
• A loss of interest in conflict.
• A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom).
• Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
• Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
• Frequent attacks of smiling.
• An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
• An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
©1984, Saskia Davis
Note: My apologies to Saskia Davis, the author of the above excerpt. When I came across the piece on another site, I wasn't aware that it was copyrighted material, or that it was part of a larger work. It certainly wasn't my intention that anyone think I had penned this. The work can be seen in its entirety at symptomsofinnerpeace dot net. Thank you to Ms. Davis for bringing this to my attention. :)
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA It is wonderful, just wonderful and I am experiencing ALL of these symptoms!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
'i've been diagnosed.....
What a lovely sight (site)! I write to introduce myself and to request that my name, as author, be added to your post along with ©1984 & mention that your posting is excerpted. If links are allowed, I would appreciate one to www.symptomsofinnerpeace.net, where there are 2 complete versions: The original, health advisory version & a poster.. If links are not allowed, then, at least, please give the URL.
A note would also be very welcome when edits have been made. Email: symptomsofinnerpeace (at) gmail.com .
I appreciate your adding in the info because somehow, SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE is frequently posted without it and, then, the internet seems to disseminate it exponentially.
Inner Peace symptoms to you and all your readers
Saskia Davis, LLC
symptomsofinnerpeace (at) gmail.com
Hi Saskia; pleased to meet you! Changes have been made, and I apologize for the infringement. On the bright side, it's introduced us to you and your page..yay! Perhaps we'll see you around the forum. :)
Yay! Fabulous, Phyllis. It's all positive. Thanks for all the additions!
Bring on the worldwide Inner Peace pandemic!
You will probably be kept awake at night contemplating what's going right in your life.
Frequent attacks of self-esteem and self-acceptance.
Worry loss, optimism gain.
Early morning serenity.
Beautifully rendered! It's heartwarming to see this thread continued for so long. May our INNER PEACE PANDEMIC supplant the covid-19 panic, worldwide. Intentions, indeed, are powerful!
lovely image and quote!