Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, but our culture teaches us to talk more about our problems, like in therapy. So this can be a hard habit to break!

Thanks Flower and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Laura!! LOVE the snowperson!!!! And you're so right! In my classroom I try to use positive vocabulary to help the kids in my class attract the outcomes they desire. For ex if the kids are playing and being overly silly and distracting instead of saying something like stop fooling around I will say~ Lets listen and learn so we can have more fun with our friends! Or something like that. Not sure thats a good example.

Therapy is one thing, complaining is another, and I think the Universe knows the difference.  There is a different vibration between speaking about deeply-held negatives with the intention of releasing and healing them; and complaining regularly about the things which you don't want. 

Make a list of the things you DO want, and start talking about them regularly.  Make a conscious decision to do this and you will become a conscious creator.  Think big, and speak about what you do want as if it's actually happening now.  As you make this a habit, your thinking begins to break its shackles. 

Interesting points about the therapy. I recall stopping therapy because every time i went I was talking about how unhappy I was and i honestly felt it was bringing me more unhappiness. The only way i have found useful to release negative feelings is with EFT. Works instantly for me. I do it while driving, while washing dishes this morning lol or whenever i need to let go!

It is Psychologically.

It helps me to keep listing things I appreciate about my days.

Happy New year my lovely friend-I get what you mean about therapy encouraging you to tell your story - I started to focus on the negatives. I have always wanted to give EFT a go to be honest - you have inspired me to have another look. Here's to lots of laughs in 2020 xxx

Thank you Emma, Mike is in hospice care at home. Please send some loving vibes. miss you girl!!!!

Thank you Dorothy!! I LOVE the images!

You are very welcome :) Yes, i love them too :)

But the reality is we can't afford to actually think or obsess on ANYTHING we DO NOT WANT!

My made up quote, "What you fear, you draw near."

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service