June 5th - Canada's National Day of Food

It's actually called the 'Canada's National Day of Hunger' and I really wish they would learn to name these things with their objective in mind instead of what they don't want in mind... Maybe someday I will run for office and get that cleared up. LOLAnyway, today is the day that Canada acknowledges that some people in Canada still go hungry. If you are interested in participating, a donation of cash or food would be an amazing gift to your local food bank sometime over the weekend.Wayne and I donate to our food bank (as well as other causes) regularly and we do it with a spirit of love that makes us feel amazing. If you have never donated to the food bank, give it a try. It may surprise you how good it feels. :-)I admire Canadians for many things and not the least of which is their generosity and the fact that Canadians genuinely care about others.Canadians Rock!!

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ==>It's actually called the 'Canada's National Day of Hunger' and I really wish they would learn to name these things with their objective in mind instead of what they don't want in mind...

That is SO TRUE!!! Every Mother's Day here in my town there is a 5K Run for Cancer...
    now who the heck wants to run for cancer... seems silly to me!!!

I agree... Canadians Rock... especially the well-fed ones!!!! ;-)
This reply was deleted.