Hey guys, as many of you know, Micheal Jackson has altered his skin color with his own mind, as well as many other interesting changes. (not counting plastic surgery, LOL)

Below is a handwritten note by him, found among his things, that discerns his reality creation method..

bad-cosmetic-surgery-and-celebrities.jpg

michaeljacksonlettermycomeup.com.jpg

Inspirational handwritten note written by the late king of pop, Michael Jackson.

"I have learned that it is what you put in your mind mentally what you think and do, that makes your person. And you can put any mental object in this mind and it will bring it to reality. So this means we can program ourselves to be the people we want to be, Whatever the subject matter is, live in it By a mental physical program or system of learning and doing. Studying all the greats in that field and becoming greater. My program will consist of, ..."

Enjoy!!

~All is possible

Love,

Jack Rain

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i love this posting thank you! i have always wondered why.. the disease everyone stated he had.. did not affect him the way everyone else should... it should leave you with PATCHES.. not completley a different color. My theory is that yes, he had issues with the way he looked.. knowingly/unknowingly used the LOA to  change his appearance.. and certain features started changes ie his skin. as far as his nose... i really do think he has gotten about 12 different surgeries. who knows though..

• Speculation I think.. It was on the news some time ago that they discovered in his autopsy that he did infact have the disease (can't remember name) which caused the skin to turn pale. It was sad because I heard a clipping of him saying how much it pained him that people would say these horrible things and that he was lying, and it turns out he did have it all along..

• I think u r right.. 

• Whatever he was talking about it shows that he was quite aware about life and the mind/body connection. It would have been interesting to hear more from him in interview and the like.

• Speculation, I believe. x]]]

• Do we know for a fact he bleached his skin or is that just speculation??

• Hi! Actually, guys, I'm under the impression that vitiligo covered most of his body without bleaching cream, although makeup may have been used...Anyway I really love the post here. As a huge MJ fan and appreciator, just by having read articles, I've found that MJ utilized LOA to his advantage...BIG TIME! It's awesome how he gave so much to people and children, whether it was pure love and/or charity, and just by doing that he quadrupled the love that he got back. He was a natural MAGNET all of his life; no wonder he was the king, and ppl loved him!  Very self-sacrificing...so many stories, many untold by the corrupt media and news and crap tabloids that missed these wonderful stories of fan accounts, witnessing his kindness. There was also one I read about when we wanted to cure his Japanese friend who was very ill. Michael made a tape for his friend to listen to...sort of a Night Audio Program/subliminal tape of sorts. Pretty awe-inspiring...♥

This reply was deleted.