Does anyone know how people get results so fast?

How do people like the poster Natalie and other people who have changed their appearance bangs in a matter of days with just belief while you can be listening to subliminals, meditating, and visualizing for months and you still don't know if there is real improvement? 

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hello Adriana,

I can see that you really like the idea of Karma, so i dont want discuss your belief, but one can create something very similar  to karma just by believing it.

• Jota,

you really think Karma isn't real? For example, karma from past lives. Besides law of attraction there is Universal Law of Thermodynamics: "Energy is never created nor destroyed but only transformed". Hence if you killed someone in you past life and got away with it , does that mean that persons life was not important? or you action just disappeared out in the air? it makes no sense..everything around us  is a proof that  energy in fact  is transformed. Like if you heat water at 100 degrees its gonna start to boil and form vapor in the air , physical formed changed  but it is still water at its elemental level,  and still you can condense it back to liquid state. I think nature is a proof to humanity that everything is transformed.  so thats why idea of karma does resonate with me... Although the idea children have cancer because they sinned in their past lives is so monstrous to me, i find it repulsive . I hear that from spiritual freaks and it makes me cringe my friend :)

• Instant creation happens when one are really sincere internally. Actually nothing external can block you, things like Karma, destiny, genetics, biology, bad or good luck are in truth inside yourself, if you then can let it go thoses internal beliefs and intend without theses blockages. There are not scripts outside yourself, you are the author in truth.

Then are people just lucky enough to have less blockages than others? I mean, if people really got rid of every "blockage" they ever had, they wouldn't care what they looked like in the first place, right? They wouldn't think they needed to change? 

• This post is so inspiring thank you for such a response.

• Why would one person who believes they have straight hair suddenly manifest it while the other is still stuck? Shouldn't "belief" overcome any "blockages" or does being blessed with having good feelings about your straight hair make you a better candidate of changing it? If so, then why would anyone bother trying to manifest anything if they have blockages?"

The answer is the same, intention is invisible, i mean, you dont know what the two peoples are really thinking, intending, if one are really sincere, the results will come. The same peoples can look like have the same position, the same beliefs, but internally one thoses peoples are really believing while the other are doubting.

Instant creation happens when one are really sincere internally. Actually nothing external can block you, things like Karma, destiny, genetics, biology, bad or good luck are in truth inside yourself, if you then can let it go thoses internal beliefs and intend without theses blockages. There are not scripts outside yourself, you are the author in truth.

Natalie for example, she really was sincere when she start applying Nevile Goddard, she really believed that the imagined body is real, while the external body was not, but if other person imagine a body and think " its just imagination, its not solid", then this will be created, which is...nothing.

J.

• I understand what you are saying. Why does one person believing something for a week and another person believing the same thing about themselves not have the same results? If two people want curly hair, they both have blockages about their straight hair. Why would one person who believes they have straight hair suddenly manifest it while the other is still stuck? Shouldn't "belief" overcome any "blockages" or does being blessed with having good feelings about your straight hair make you a better candidate of changing it? If so, then why would anyone bother trying to manifest anything if they have blockages?

• Hello Nan,

Peoples have different methapsycal beliefs that can help or block the intention, for example, if someone is a materialist, he or she will think that the body is solid and fixed, and outside of the reach of the mind, then such person will probably have more "obstacles" than someone that  accept the  existence of  a link between the mind and the body. The mind not the brain. (that the brain produce mind is also a physicalist belief)

Also, the less responsibility you take about the world and the body, less success you will have, because beliefs like destiny, "its meant to be" are intentions too, and your reality will reflect the illusion that you are not the creator, that exist external forces that prevent you reaching yours intentions etc, basically you create your own limitation.

If you want have fast results, adopt a new higher order metaphysical belief, like "reality is a product of my consciousness" and then if you are sincere, everything will be created by this beliefs, and will be fast, because you will have less or not blocks, not resistance.

It can sound confuse, but to simplify, the more you think that your body is separated from your mind, the more you think that exist external forces  the more you will have difficult to change your "physical" reality by yourself alone.

Hope it help.

• Meant to be? You mean like destiny? If so, then that means we don't really have control over our lives, right? Idk. It doesn't make any sense that someone can believe for a week and change their body while someone can believe for a year and lose .5 pounds.

• we will never know..lack of resistance? good karma? meant to be? ..

This reply was deleted.