I reached my goal!!

Hi I just wanted to let you all know that I've reached my goal which was height increase. You have probably heard all about it already, you just need to keep in right vibrational place and you will be it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• it's amazing to know that we can change our physical

so you stopped looking at the mirror to ignore your current situation but still thought of yourself as perfect?

I love looking at the mirror and recognizing the perfection that I am. So if I have to stop looking at the mirror it might be tough lol

• From day 1. Lance looks like the grow taller version of Mike Chang the Six Pack Shortcuts man.

• thats what I was watching ) signed to a gym yesterday, had first session today, was stretching yesterday and he measured me @ 1 cm high today haha

• Thats cool lol!

• Grow Taller Guru Review. Check the Grow Taller Guru channel to find Michael's previous before results.

• Hmm seems like Peak Height is mostly for Teens though, I think I'll be sticking with Vizualization...

• congratz :)

• I growing too , peoples sometimes talk " what if i grow and my mother have fear , or i dont like the result ? or wathever" , since you are the boss . you can reverse what you created...

Its easy ? its difficult ?  its up to you : )

• scared to death ahahah????????

• hahaha lol!

This reply was deleted.