Manifesting a Sex Change (I want to become a woman)

No, I'm not gay. I'm very straight. But, I've always felt very feminine  for some reason. In my heart, I always felt tomboyish if that makes sense. At first this made me think I was I gay but I guess I was wrong, I just love and admire the physical qualities  women so much that I wish to look like one. I want luscious long hair, A bountiful bosom (I really don't mean to offend you any women by saying that), Slim curves, Be the embodiment of Beauty etc. I even like the idea of giving birth one day. I know for a fact that I can develop the facial features of a women, increase my cup size (currently 0), Increase estrogen, Change Voice etc. And almost completely become a female. But  my biggest qualms are developing the reproductive systems of one as well, I really wouldn't mine going that far as well.

I have no intention of going through any form of surgery into becoming one. I'm just fascinated by the idea of completely changing my gender using this. Also, I don't really feel a desperate desire to become one, I could totally live with becoming a becoming a handsome guy. But this just really fascinates me. If I do it right and use various methods I could have this completed within 1-5 years.

What do you guys think?

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Mata! I didn't know it had been posted in the group before, would have just searched. As is, I spent a lot of time trawling the web to find something we've had all along.

Really interesting piece though, I'm kind of curious as to what would have happened if he'd kept it up for another few weeks :D
  • I remember. It was in this same group. But it's gonna take a lot of searching.

• That's the one. I can't remember much of it either. Well hopefully it'll turn up.

• This is the cretin: http://www.powerfulintentions.org/profile/FredKnight

Sorry to disappoint ladies and gents (and poopi), but I am not he. In fact, I find his level of solipsism (the uninformed and gratuitous variety) to be rather...positively abhorrent.

• It's Pipi PUUPI :P  Everyone just assumed that you're the same guy because he was also trying to convince everyone that wanting to be a girl isn't an acceptable desire in this group :P  Why are the two of you so frightened by trannies anyway? :P  I think it's asshole - y :P

• Keep calm. He got banned. But he will back. -.-

• ay ay ayyyyyyy!!! lol

• The guy that talked about Karma all the time is solipsist? i dont think so...

• The point is that you can change your biological sex ALSO and it applies to this group because it's all related to body stuff anyway :P  Fuck the expressly stated purposes, why do you even care? :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This reply was deleted.