Method I found on Reddit

I found this on reddit and it looked interesting, i will give it a try.

"

The method I used took a bit of time to develop. I was tired of being male so I started meditating for 3-4 hours each day visualizing my body changing, but I found the most successful method to be resonating with whatever changes you want.

The way I would describe the feeling, is if you were to say or chant whichever change you want in your mind, and then hold onto the feel that those words activate in your mind - not emotion. You stop "saying" the words in your mind, but hold onto the feeling that the words activate in your mind. Then you allow this feeling to push through the surface of your skin outward, and you get a sensation of agitation and vibration projecting 3 to 7 inches outside your body/surface of your skin. Do this for 30 minutes to 1 hour per day.

After I started changing my body a lot, my spirit guides started contacting me telling me that it was important that I not change my body too much because I chose to be born into this body to learn certain life lessons. So I'm warning you that if you use this method and succeed, you may be depriving yourself of important life lessons you were meant to learn.

"

He said he was tired of being male, i think he means he turned his penis into a vagina, idk, i sent him a message asking if that's what he meant but I don't have a response yet.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I won't change my body too much. I just want to fix my maxilla/bone structure so I can look healthy instead of a bit off. And also look stronger. I think I'm too vulnerable looking. I also want to fix my brain, so people can see my true soul. Instead of my malfunctioning brain.

• Yes I think he wanted to transition without having surgery. For some people it is their destiny to transition and it is ment to be and for some others it isn't. 

• Wow this is true!!!!!!!!!!!

• I actually really like this and was wondering about it. Thank you!

• I resist a bit about writing it, but well, if it help someone...

"my spirit guides started contacting me telling me that it was important that I not change my body too much because I chose to be born into this body to learn certain life lessons""

You as consciousness can create any experience, because you is the fundamental in reality, so anything you believe will reflect back to you, for example, if you believe in karma, you will create it for you, if you believe that you have to work hard to Get things, this will be reflect back to you, the same to "peoples are bad" etc..actually the examples are infinity.

So, if you think that your consciousness is a higher being that give advices to you, this will be created, i realise that many will not like this idea, but is easy see it, you just start thinking in something else and then you will see the new thinking reflecting to you just as the old ideas.

So, if you think that changing your body is something wrong because you have life lessons or you have choose it in another life whatever...this will be true FOR YOU.

Choose wisely.

• "After I started changing my body a lot, my spirit guides started contacting me telling me that it was important that I not change my body too much because I chose to be born into this body to learn certain life lessons"

Really? How motivating! 

• Is there anything more important than altering the body? I think every human need to learn this. BTW what is this forum?

• Btw what subreddit was this? 

• i actually made a post in the regular LOA one asking for people to help with changing appearance and someone responded saying that they had some success and to PM them i did and this is what they told me, i just didn't feel like explaining all of that in the original post so i just said i found it.

• how much did it take him to change dramatically? was it within a week like Natalie's?

This reply was deleted.