Replies

• I have been doing well, Thanks. I am so glad to see someone speaking on this subject so easily and hearing her process. You never know, maybe you reattracted this video again to reitirate something you have been feeling hehe.
  • She has an amazing presence for sure, I love her voice and energy. A lot of things she said I have already been doing like the placebo thing and we have discussed this here on this forum a lot as well as other tips but this subject is getting out which excites me. I am so glad I found someone openly speaking on that subject, it just feels great and almost like I attracted it.
  • I realized I saw this video way before post but it amazing nonetheless and thank you again. My 1st reply was rather rushed and late at night but I did mean what said. It just hit me last night I had seen vid. I hope you have been well :)
  • The best part is her voice

•  omg i saw this and i loved it thanks for sharing again

• thank you for sharing , I subbed to her channel. Shes a very pretty girl with good presence

• I SAW THIS ALREADY! SHE IS AMAZING, I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH AND I'M SURE THAT ONCE ALL OF US WILL GET REED OF THE BLOCKAGES WE WILL BE PRETTIER THAN EVER <3
  • Thank you
  • She made some pretty cool points. Thanks for sharing.

This reply was deleted.