Hello, all, I talked to Olu today and he gave me his NAP :) 

I post it here for you guys :) 

He is amazing. Thanks Olu for sharing with us your success :) 

• the NAP is: you now raise the vibration of growing taller everyday until you reach your height of 6ft 2 inches)" All the beliefs regarding the time it takes in achieving this height are now removed from your SM within the next 6 weeks or less" During this cleanup you feel great 24/7. Your SM does not fight back and accepts all the new changes, you now totally detach yourself from your goal"

• as you say it, FEEL IT, and after each sentences, leave a 5-10 second gap

• make sure you really feel what its like to be at yopur goal height as you say it

• it took me 6 months
    • in first 6weeks i grew 10mm and then grew up each subsequent weeks and months

• pain was unbearable as well the more you want to grow, the more pain you will feel most pain came at the last month

• do not check your height too often check one a month max

• and do not think of it every second of the day..just let the naps do the job

• by the way i forgot to mention

• in my second month or so during the time of listening to my naps, i would have dreams pertaining to my goal

• i believe that was the way of my SM telling me the message had sunk in

• for example, i had never played basketball, but in one of my dreams, i was a basketball player.

• in another dream, i saw a man who was over 7ft tall and he touched my leg and immediately i begal to feel intense pain, then i woke up

• in another dream, i was at my goal height already

• and etc

• but i also knew of some who grew and never had a dream about their goal...so its all subjective

• remember, for a nap to be good it must have 3 components
    • 1 is your goal and desire, 2 is emotions as you record it and 3 is cleaning and detachment nap

• you are adding the cleaning nap in order to reduce the symptoms that comes along with the change(getting sick,) you are including the detachment nap in order to reduce or eliminate negativity or constant worrying which would of course contradict what you are trying to achieve

• i knew of a guy who did a nap and did not include cleaning nap and he grew the 2 inches but he was sick every week and had bone damage so its very crucial that you include the 3 components

• also if you feel no emotions as you record your nap, its meaningless

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have never said I don't think it's possible, I just think that the people who claim all these results should have something more to show than empty words.

• Its not real guys, forget and go with your lifes. This is not possible.

Now what ???

• But what about PMing the pics to people? That way they won't spread. We're a trustworthy bunch here. I doubt people like myself, Zero, Jahara, etc would really stoop so low as to spread your images without your consent

• Thats what im doing :D

To energyzone and Olu :)

• This is so friggin easy that it's not even funny, it would take all of three secs to make a private photobucket album that shows progression, I hear all this whoo-whoo about privacy, it still annoys me, cos of how selfish it is.

• What all of you don't seem to get, is that people cannot become aware of things that they don't believe are possible for them. What will end up happening is, people will simply think it's photoshopped for attention.

And moreover, If a WHOLE BUNCH of people actually started making physical changes, it would be a good thing, because then the group conscious would stop thinking of it as 'impossible' and then people wouldn't have to fight so hard for progress, because it would be accepted. People don't realize that it's really selfish to not share progress, we are supposed to be helping everyone evolve, not be paranoid about stuff, the government has been communicating with ETs since the beginning of civilization, they know about this shit lmao, if it was really being kept a secret,you people wouldn't know about it either, there would be no movie called 'The Secret'. No youtube videos with thousands of views of aliens being channeled. All yall are doing is being fearful, period.

You s'posedly create your own reality, and yet you still fear some sort of mysterious outside force. o_O

• I believe that too.

• @ Zero

You don't understand!!!! I even posted a picture of my success back in the days and I want to post more but I don't know if I am ready to post a pic of something like "getting taller" just because I KNOW that pictures make their way through other forums and some people here might save them and share them on different forums where it might be searchable in Google. There's a lot of factors that come into play. I know I sound creepy but if a whole bunch of people start changing their looks with their mind, don't you think the government will be concerned!? If people actually find this out, their medical industry could shut down, the reason we're conditioned NOT to believe this is so that the government can make money with medicines, surgeries and what not. 

• Do you mean that you just believe that if you expect something you'll get it?  That's what I'm doing more often now instead of worrying about my vibration, hee ^=^  It feels like a shortcut because this way, I just expect that I'm going to get what I want instead of worrying about special things I have to do, hee ^=^

•  “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.” 

― Lao Tzu

This reply was deleted.