Re-create your body using your inner power

Hello darlings. At least, the ebook "Re-create your body" is done. You can pre=order the ebook here: 

Pre-order Re-create your body using your inner power

Is almost free! Only 0.99 $ until 10 august. I make this because I wish to reach hundred of people around the world. Is priceless! Adir, my twin flame who is from Pleiades, helped me so much to understand life and understand me better. You can find out about your body and step by step how to re-create it. 

The ebook have exercises, tehniques, meditations, statements. 

I wish this ebook will change your life and your perspective about your body. Is a gift we receive from life. 

This ebook is unique in the world and with your help, in a short time maybe we will see this in bookstores, in paperback or softcover. 

I wish that! From the bottom of my heart! 

But I need to get at least 100.000 sales. 

Thank you very much! 

P.S. I let you here the cover and a short excerpt. 

Love you all! 6254016882?profile=originalRCYB-v01-pg%207-27front.pdf

RCYB-v01-pg 7-27front.pdf

Promo+Cover+RCYB.jpg

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is the body prayer from the ebook :* 7297804701?profile=original

• Where are you from? You can pay it from your bank account? 

• PayPal doesn't work here so I can't buy it :/ Is there any other way?

• Yes! I've got the book! Thank you Mrs. Adir.

• I send to you the ebook. I wish you all the best! 

Now everyone who wants the ebook will can download after the payment is done. 

I will let 5 more days to this price, 0.99$ for this wonderful ebook. 

I thank you all! 

• Great all of us are going to be so beautiful!

• If it's not working I will send you the file on your email. Please be patience :) In a few minutes, all of you will can read the ebook. 

• Yes :) is PDF file the ebook. 

• Dears, we had a problem with downloaded file. Now is working. Please check your email download file and try to downloaded it. We are very sorry for this unconvenience. 

• They sent an email 6 minutes ago saying it was fix but there was no file to download so I emailed them again telling them so and, asking them to send it to me.

This reply was deleted.