SMALL Changes With Cell Talking

Hi there! So I just wanna say, i have received small changes. 

I just wanna say 97% of the times I rarely get any type of pimples/zits/acne. So one day I'm looking in the mirror and there it is!! It was pretty big and disgusting. So that's when i decided to go back to cell talking. But before I did, I wanted to do some research.

Most of you know, i did get results in the past from cell talking. For those that DON'T  well I wanted green eyes, because I felt like it would suit me. Lol. And i started doing cell talking. I got results in less than 5 days. I was ecstatic! I started to notice a green outline around my eyes. The reason I got such quick results was because RIGHT after I instructed my cells, I went back to my life. Watching TV  Listening to music, Going out...etc. Anything to make me kinda forget I guess, until it was time for me to instruct again. And, whenever I had doubts or anything, I'll just bombard my mind with these instructions "Cells I want you to make my eyes green. Thank You And Love You" over and over until the doubt just drift away from my mind. :) So after I noticed these results, I started checking a lot often, way TOO often and that hindered the cells from doing the instructions I told them to do. 3 days later I stopped and decided to do OTHER techniques. But cell talking was the ONLY  technique that worked for me and so quick too. And the other techniques, didn't feel right to me.... Lol.

Now going to the research; before I even started on this 2nd cell talking business  I did some research. Bruce Lipton cells theory, lots of articles, mind over matter...etc.. and I also read this 3 times;

Celltalkingandphysicalchanging95%20%281%29.docx It got me all excited. Lol

And, I finally understood understood. :)

You see, everything that you're doing right now to change your physical appearance IS related to cell talking in some kind of way, because your cells are SUPER-SUPER responsive. So when you visualize yourself in a certain way, your cells respond to that image, because it knows that's what you want and changes the body structure to the way you want it.

Like in the document I posted above. (Credits To; Wasp,) btw. David says that it wont happen in a day give it a week for the cells to get use to the instruction. Because it wont be healthy to think; 'Im fat' and by the end of the day you become fat. Just not healthy for the body. You can do visualization  it just gotta be constant. Not once a day. Like Natalie said. Because what happens is the more you visualize yourself in a way the whole day, while eating, taking a shower, cooking...etc. Your cells respond to that. And they are getting constantly instructed to do a certain thing. But when you do it once a day, it takes a bit longer. lol. I mean anybody can do it once a day if they feel it's comfortable. :) 

Your cells have habits too. For example, if you have brown eyes, but want blue eyes. After you instruct your cells they automatically start working to make your eyes blue. But if you instruct your cells for 1 day and stop. They go back to making brown eyes. Old Habits Die Hard. ;)

The thing with this though, when you're first starting off, you don't need 100% belief. Later on you will. :)

Alrighty then, back to this pimple. I don't have an ACTUAL picture but I'll show a demonstration, close to how it looked. Oh I've only been doing this for 1 day and a half. NO PRODUCTS at all. :) 

here is how it looked like before;

(REMOVED PICTURE)

well maybe a little bit smaller and less noticeble, lol. but other than that, close.

after 1 and half days

Please don't mind my crappy use of paint. x-D

Now what i did; after all that research, my belief got a bit stronger. :) So I started on November 2nd. :) at around 6 am. lol just saying. I touched the pimple and say "Cells I want You To Make This Pimple Go Away. Thank You And Love You' basically i did everything the same way i did for changing my eye color except for constantly checking. Lol

So yeah, that's it. Any questions? Lol

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yea i think we should say "cells make my skin here clear & even toned " or "Cells make my cells smooth and clear thanks & i love u" how chrissy said .

• me too i'm confused because if i say (in my case) "cells remove my dark spots" that's mean that i concentrate on my dark spots and i focus on this problem so i think that the best thing is saying " cells make my skin here clear"! that's my opinion

• I'm confused about Cell talking. I should say"Cells erase my stretch marks" or "Cells make my skin smooth and clear"?  the first saying the command and using the negative words, in the second you're only focusing on the outcome.

• greaaaat! congrats

• @Starsapphire- YAY! :)

Update!

Have not been on here because i wanted to focus on my cell talking, lol. But I have started working on my cheekbones, yes BONES! So this itself might take a little while, but when I was instructing on it, my cheekbones feel numb/tingly for like 6-10 secs. Which is great. I stopped instructing my eyelashes, because they have grown supper long, especially my lower lashes, which were ALWAYS short, now so noticeable, I don't even where mascara anymore. No more nose pimple, i might later on this week take down my picture. Lol. Umm... I might work on my lip shape next.

Any questions?

Btw, how's everybody with cell talking, getting any results? :)

•  hi  i am in.. ill try it and let u know

statsapphire

• @Ligaya- It depends, if you're going for something really really specific such as lip shape, nose shape or a certain type of shade of eye color then yes. :)
    Dependa on how you mean ”attached”, if by attached you mean constantly checking for results then no, because that is not going to get you the results you need. Lol
  • I always start and then stop. I do want to grow in thick full eyebrows like kim kardashian because i draw my eyebrows in eeverrryday -______- but i need to really be consistant and not stop! i want abs to and a couple of other things but i think its best to do one thing at a time. u guys get me inspired tho. thanks!

• omgggggg me tooo !!! i have to wax it alot i never tried drawing in my eyebrows yet but i want to get it like kim k also it will suit my face 

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9LZ9hsm4FY&feature=channel&...

listen to this <3 amazing 

our prayers will be answered :)

This reply was deleted.