What am I doing wrong?

I have been trying to change my appearance for a long time now yet to no avail. I havent seen any changes at all. I've tried cell talk, visualization, pretending and living as if i have my desired looks, I have tries almost everything but no change.I wanna change myEye colorHair color / textureSkin toneNoseFace size shapeWeight (im not overweight but i would like to get rid of that belly fat lol)I want more muscleI want different ears (idk how tod escribe them)And i have horibble acne i want to get rid ofI have tried every possible method!!!!!!!!! In so lost, depressed and in despair. I dont know what to do. And help is appreciated.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know what you mean. Ive had issues like that as well in the past but Ive found the reason its going wrong is my process was all wrong.  You really do have to live, breath and believe it is happening in the moment, then set it and forget it. Sometimes we over process our desires so much its resistant.

Don't overthink it, just know it and believe let the stress of it happening go.  The magic always happens when you lay the foundation in your subconscious, then let the moment do its job to rise and meet you.  Believe and know its coming, then let it go

• Is hard dont have any result, maybe you are not paying attention to the little one, frequently begginers look only for huge changes while ignoring the little one, and then they think it not working.

Another common behavior is doing techiniques for a few times and then stoping looking for others tech, and then saying after " i tried very hard".

Even though belief is a huge component, if you start thinking differently, even without focus or emotion, will bring results, peoples create reality without any effort ( they dont know it) so, is easy to your self do it. Your self follow what you command, most problems exist because one dont command to what one want.

This reply was deleted.