40 Powerful Questions
Questions to Help You Gain Clarity Define Your Goals
1. If you decided to FULLY live your life, what's the first change you would make. What would be a small step in that direction?
2. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
3. What could you work on now that would make the biggest difference to your life?
4. How would you feel about doubling that goal?
5. What are you tolerating/putting up with?
6. What do you want MORE of in your life? (make a list)
7. What do you want LESS of in your life? (make a list)
8. What are three things you are doing regularly that don't serve to support you?
9. How would your life change if you accomplished all your goals?
10. If you knew there was absolutely no way you could fail what would you go do right now?
11. How can you change what you "don't want" into what you "do want"? Think of what you can move towards rather than what to move away from.
12. What do you love?
13. What do you hate?
14. What's the one thing you would love to do before you die?
15. Is now the right time for you to make a commitment to achieving these goals?
16. For your life to be perfect, what would you have to change?
17. What's one change you could make to your lifestyle that would give you more balance? Identify Action Steps 18. What's your next step?
19. Who can you call to identify your next step?
20. Who should you be hanging out with – so that achieving this goal becomes natural? ( i.e. who's already doing it?)
21. What are three actions you could take that would make sense this week?
22. On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited do you feel about taking these actions?
23. What would increase that score? (e.g. handle fear, clearer steps, more support, more fun)
24. What would Tony Robbins do in this situation? What would "massive action" look like?
25. What will happen (what is the cost) if you do NOT do anything about this? Gaining New Perspectives
26. What can you learn from this?
27. In what way is the current situation absolutely perfect?
28. How could you turn this around immediately, and enjoy the process?
29. What's one way you could have more fun in your life?
30. If you were your own coach, what coaching would you give yourself right now?
31. What's your favorite way of sabotaging yourself, and your goals?
32. What should your sponsor say to you you they spot you doing this? General Diagnostics Questions
33. What are three of your greatest strengths?
34. What are you most excited about now? What are you looking forward to?
35. What's one way to get more energy into your life?
36. What's one thing you could do to give yourself more peace financially?
37. What is your life really about? What is your purpose?
38. If you had to guess your life purpose (from looking at your life to date), what would it be?
39. Who in your life should be acknowledged more?
40. What would you go do right now with your life if time or money where not an issue. What would you go do?