Daily Saying Of The Magic Words

Hi-i!Thanks, for choosing Easy World!Patra picked-up this thread, in the past, which I certainly relied on. Well, someone has got to pick it up, now. So, here goes! ;O)It feels great, doesn't it, to simply say it? "I choose to live in Easy World, where everything is easy!"What a great way to start the day. (Or finish it, or perk it up, mid-way!)Let's honor Julia Rogers Hamrick (not to mention Patra) by honoring ourselves with those powerful words.Sunshine & Blessings,Giovani4 Hot Secret Law Of Attraction Reviews & Video blog

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy!

7294273054?profile=original
    Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani
    CLICK to play in Fairyland! ==> the Twinkli Project at IndieGoGo!

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy. :O)

7294199470?profile=original

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy! :O)

• Happy to see you choosing to be in Easy World in 2012, Giovani!!!

• Hi Julia,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

Couldn't stay away, it seems!

Hee-hee-hee! :O)

I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy.

Ahhhh!

Sunshine & Blessings,
      Giovani
      Liz & I are developing a magic levitating Twinkli for girls. And we're ready to share it. Wanna come play?

• I live in Easy World where every single moment is easy. My heart, mind and body are filled with ease. I love you, Julia and I love you Giovani!

• ( ( ( HUGS! ) ) )

• I too will visit more in 2012 so I shall see you here Giovani. HAPPY NEW YEAR, JULIA!!!!

• Hi Cheryl!

Now I'll know where to find you! ;O)

Sunshine & Blessings,
      Giovani
      Liz & I are developing a magic levitating Twinkli for girls. And we're ready to share it. Wanna come play?

• HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, TOO, CHERYL!!!

I will also make a point of coming here more often in 2012.

This reply was deleted.