Daily Saying Of The Magic Words

Hi-i!Thanks, for choosing Easy World!Patra picked-up this thread, in the past, which I certainly relied on. Well, someone has got to pick it up, now. So, here goes! ;O)It feels great, doesn't it, to simply say it? "I choose to live in Easy World, where everything is easy!"What a great way to start the day. (Or finish it, or perk it up, mid-way!)Let's honor Julia Rogers Hamrick (not to mention Patra) by honoring ourselves with those powerful words.Sunshine & Blessings,Giovani4 Hot Secret Law Of Attraction Reviews & Video blog

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi-i!

& HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

7294165877?profile=original

I choose to live another year in Easy World where everything is easy!

I choose to spend even MORE time here, this time!

Sunshine & Blessings in 2012,
    Giovani
    Liz & I are developing a magical floating Twinkli for girls. And we're ready to share it. Wanna come play?

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is Easy. I love you Julia for creating Easy World!

• Hey Cheryl,

Oh, your simple picture makes such a wonderful avatar! ♥

And Julia sure is sweet and generous in sharing her perceptions. Isn't she? :O)

Yay! :D

I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy!

Sunshine & Blessings,
      Giovani
      Click to see my mysterious project.

• Hi-i!

I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy! :D

Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani
    Click to see my mysterious project.

• Hi-i!

Easy World? YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! :P

Hahaha!

I last shared how NANNY AND THE PROFESSOR bobbed up to my lazy raft and let me in on all the magic that's been coddling me throughout my life without my knowing.

Well, that show's energy has been building business for me in bizarre and absolutely lovely ways.

The most recent example is that I suddenly found out that people who care about ideas are flipping through them like YouTube videos and throwing money at the ones they find awesome and want to see launched! I do NOT remember this being part of Difficult World, at all! (In fact, they even had some saying that involved the words "free lunch" to make their point.)

These aren't even investments, but gifts.

Yes, it's customary to give sentimental tokens of appreciation (or the product) in exchange, but these are gifts, not money given in anticipation of profits.

7294092084?profile=original

Oh! Back to NANNY!

Well, if you check out my mystery project, you'll see that names from the TV show pop up in unexpected places and that the magical feeling really powers all the descriptions in the project. In fact, my business partner, Liz, and I keep each other on point by asking WWPFD? (What Would Phoebe Figalilly Do? Phoebe IS the nanny in NANNY AND THE PROFESSOR. BTW, the role is acted by Juliet Mills, Hayley Mills' sister! Don't get me started on the wonderful Hayley Mills!)

Anyway, the site where my project is parked is called IndieGoGo, and I'm sure a lot of residents of Easy World have a lot of ideas that site is gonna fund! :D

If you join, visit my project, and love it, you are definitely invited to make a generous cash contribution and be an active member of that wonderful community. What I've cooked up with Liz is something that will make little girls feel really powerful and have a lot of fun. So if you've got a young daughter, goddaughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece, or honorary girl in your life you're eager to spoil, here's your chance!

Hahaha! :D

I choose to live in Easy World, where EVERYTHING is easy!

Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani
    Click to see my mystery project.

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy and where I not only don't need to worry about anything, I simply can't!

• Julia, Thank you for this magnificent creation of the place called, Easy World. For me, it is home sweet home.
    • Now you know, Cheryl, *I* did not create Easy World!!! I just described it. :) Thank yourSelf for creating Easy World.

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy.

Ahhhhhh....that feels good.

• Hi-i!

I have been in Easy World for a good long time, this week! :D

Even longer, really! YAY!! :D

In fact, I've been able to just lay back, "let go the oars" (as Abraham likes to put it), and let the river take me downstream in an Easy World kinda way to the point that I've been magically led down Memory Lane and shown that I've had magical guidance and support since way back (and I mean WAYYYYYYY BACK) when! *sigh of relief*

YES!!!

This awesome thing was shown me through this video tribute to NANNY AND THE PROFESSOR. The song is an extended version of the TV show's theme song.

You know our nanny showed us
    You can make the impossible happen
    Nanny told us
    Have a little faith and lots of love

Awesome advice! Though, I know an abbreviated version. ;O)

"I choose to live in Easy World, where everything is easy!"

Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani

This reply was deleted.