Daily Saying Of The Magic Words

Hi-i!Thanks, for choosing Easy World!Patra picked-up this thread, in the past, which I certainly relied on. Well, someone has got to pick it up, now. So, here goes! ;O)It feels great, doesn't it, to simply say it? "I choose to live in Easy World, where everything is easy!"What a great way to start the day. (Or finish it, or perk it up, mid-way!)Let's honor Julia Rogers Hamrick (not to mention Patra) by honoring ourselves with those powerful words.Sunshine & Blessings,Giovani4 Hot Secret Law Of Attraction Reviews & Video blog

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Emma!

Thanks for the reminder! :D

6367590894?profile=original
    I choose to live in easy world where everything is easy, too! :D

Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani

• I choose to live in easy world where evything is easy!
  • Hi Julia,

I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy! :D

6247807462?profile=original
    Sunshine & Blessings,
    Giovani

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy! Oh, yes, I do! Indeed, I do!

• I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy. :O)

~ G

• Here's a ( ( ( HUG ) ) ) Teresa!

Try to calm down and enjoy this discussion as an opportunity to dwell on the magic words: I choose to live in Easy World where everything is easy.

Ultimately you know what's best for you, but might you want to save speculations on the state of the world for another time?

~ G

• Good to hear from you, Athena. :O)

• My gosh that is SO CUTE, Giovani!

I choose to live in easy world where EVERYTHING is easy and - as someone has said - there are no shoulds.

I choose to let it be easy.  

This reply was deleted.