ThankYouThankYouThankYou!

Hi guys!After listening to the new recording that Carole made available here, I became inspired to start a new area where we can all express our Gratitude on a daily basis to expand our energy.So what are you grateful for today?

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I appreciate that we're at the start of a new year, and like the new year, I get to start off with fresh beginnings.
  • I missed this as I had so many guests over the holiday! I am grateful for my life, my loving supportive husband, my parents, my great-nieces, nephews and God-son who make me feel loved and make me smile. I am grateful for my pets who keep me company, my home, all of the free time I have, and that I can work from home.

Thanks you, Universe for bringing me so many wonderful things and people into my life.
  • Thank you Toni for bumping this thread. I just added the following to a thread in the main forum. I appreciate that I have so much to be thankful for. I appreciate that I received the rent from my tenant with a late fee, which really comes in handy. I appreciate that I had a nice relaxing day today. I appreciate that I got to watch one of my favorite movies, Contact, with Jodie Foster and got to watch a Star Trek the Next Generation marathon. Today was one of the best days of my life!

I am living a life of wealth and abundance!

Thank you Universe!
  • Since today's a special day for giving Thanks (here in the States), I thought I'd bump this up for us all to express our profound gratitude for ... well, everything!

I am so grateful for my life, for my beautiful home and loving family (both furry and not), for my exciting and stimulating job, for my perfect health, for my Divine Power. I appreciate all the abundance I have been shown is mine for the asking. I am thankful for the knowledge I have gained, the friends I have made, and the experiences I have had. I am so happy that my world includes birds and trees and squirrels and flowers. I love that my life includes bubbles and balloons, carnivals and great books, music that moves me and movies that make me laugh.

Mine is a wonderful life, and it's getting wonderful-er every day! Thank You, Universe.

Blessings to all on this day of Thanks,
    Toni
  • I am grateful for my loving husband, who works hard and is supports my decision to work at home. I am grateful for this beautiful sunny day, and my pool is getting warmth from the sun, my gardens are beginning to bloom, and the singing birds. I am thankful for the company of my two dogs all day, and how good they are when I am working. I am so grateful for all the time I spend with family especially my great-nieces who are growing up so fast.
    Thank you for all these blessings in my life and all the wonderful people I can share them with.
  • WELL ACTUALLY I AM ALL ALONE AND SAD. HOWEVER, I AM VERY VERY THANK FUL FOR MY HEALTH, MY DAUGHTER AND SON'S HEALTH. ALL THE MONEY THAT I RECIEVE CASH DAILY THAT FALLS INTO MY LAP THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR JUAN MENCIAS TEXTING ME HELLO. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FREE THINGS I RECEIVE EVERYDAY, THE FREE MOVIE PREMIERE TIX, THE FREE FOOD THE FREE GIFTS MONEY THANK YOU SOMUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE MEN THAT CHASE ME DOWN AND ARE JUST SO NICE TO ME.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR IT ALL THANK YOU UNIVERSE. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE NUMBERS I SEE EVERYDAY THANK YOU SOOMUCH FOR MY ENEMIES FALLING HARD..
  • I am so thankful for wonderful neighbors who come to your rescue. I am so grateful to live in such a loving, supportive community where everyone is so willing to offer help when needed. I am so grateful to have my yards looking so very beautiful, and to have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that it will be taken care of from now on.

I am so happy to live in such a beautiful place, to spend my day making it even more beautiful, and to enjoying the fruits of my labors as I sit in the sunshine, smelling the new-mown grass. I love spending time outdoors, and I love how I feel when the work is done.

Thank You, Universe, for providing such a magical place to enjoy this physical journey.

Blessings to all,
    Toni
  • I am grateful for the love the Universe has shown me today, feeling the love and joy of being in the Flow throughout the day.
  • Thank you for my wonderful relaxing life!!!!! I am so fortunate and blessed - I was just doing some holiday things today and was thinking about what a great life I have!!! I work the hours I want, I have a wonderful husband who loves me, great family, two dogs who keep me company and love me unconditionally, a warm cozy home with new furniture on the way, a car I love, and wonderful friends both old and new!!! Thanks for letting me share my bliss!!!
    All my Needs are truly always met!
  • I am grateful for my loving wife and daughter. For my own business. For all the loving souls that I've met on this forum. For my health, for food on my plate, for shelter, for a loving extended family, for money in my wallet. Thank yoU!
This reply was deleted.