ThankYouThankYouThankYou!

Hi guys!After listening to the new recording that Carole made available here, I became inspired to start a new area where we can all express our Gratitude on a daily basis to expand our energy.So what are you grateful for today?

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Today I am grateful for --

The peace, love, and harmony that surrounds the world during this time of year. I am so grateful that we can create those feelings every day!

The upcoming prosperity workshop! 4 hours of Carole -- what could be better?

Another New Year without resolutions -- just intentions. I am exactly where I should be, and all's right in my world.

All you wonderful souls who share your lives with us all. You inspire and excite me.

Blessings and abundance to all,
    Toni
  • I am so grateful for all the LOVE in my life.
    I am so grateful for my amazing husband and wonderful dogs.
    I am so grateful for the week ahead and all of its blessings.
    I am so grateful for the time and energy to clean and organize our home this weekend.
    I am so grateful for my health, wealth, and radiant beauty.

MUCH GRATITUDE,
    Cherilyn
  • I am so grateful for all the love in my life.
    I am so grateful for my wonderful husband.
    I am so grateful for the Power, and our amazing relationship.
    I am so grateful for all of my abundance, wealth, health, and radiant beauty.
    I am so grateful for my freedom and successes.
    I am so grateful for MY LIFE.

much gratitude,
    cherilyn
  • I am so grateful to the many people that jot down their thoughts here.
    I am so grateful to the many people that share what is working for them.
    I am so grateful to be able to play this game called life.
    I am so grateful that I've released the fear inside and just have fun with it all.
    I am so grateful that it is a continuous journey.
    I am so grateful that I am blessed.
  • I am so grateful for the motivation and success training from the meeting yesterday.
    I am so grateful for my wonderful loving husband.
    I am so grateful for the source of my supply!
    I am so grateful for my life and all my blessings.
    I am so grateful for the abundant successes I experience daily.
    I am so grateful for my wealth, health, and radiant beauty.

I feel so loved,
    Cherilyn
  • Hello every one.
    I am extremely grateful to universe for my creative energy.
    I am extremely grateful to universe for my life.
    I am extremely grateful to universe for little signs of motivation what it give me every time when i am dejected.
  • Today I am grateful for --

My life and the love of the Universe
    My family and friends
    My job, my opportunities, my drive to succeed
    The tools to rise above any and all drama, and float right over it all to the other side, where my ideal life is ready for me to arrive!

Thank You, Carole. Thank You, Universe!

Blessings to all,
    Toni
  • I am so grateful for all of the people and friends who helped us out today, devoting their free time to making our non-profit organization better and better with every project accomplished, every task finished, and every chore done. All of their efforts were greatly appreciated and I feel so blessed to have them as friends. Thank you so very much
  • Today I am grateful for the love my Beloved Power shows me each and every day.
    For the love I feel toward my Beloved Power, and the beautiful dance we dance each day.
    For the love of family and friends, who are always supportive and encouraging of my goals.
    For the amazing opportunities for growth and abundance I have been given,
    For the wisdom to help others understand their own Power and help them tap into the everlasting flow of love.
    For all the beautiful souls on this forum. We are truly one, and together, our vibration is magnificent!

Blessings to all,
    Toni
    • I am grateful for the constant reminder from the universe that I am not alone in this life.
      Thank you for reminding me to let go of all attachment and just enjoy life
      Thank you for reminding me to count my blessing and be grateful for everything
      I am grateful for this realization once more and feel loved and supported.
      I am grateful that we are constantly given chance to turn around and make it better for ourselves.
      I am grateful for my mistakes for without it I cannot appreciate my learning.
      Thank you power within for listening to me and bringing answers when I leas expect it.
      in love
      Trudy love
This reply was deleted.