Hi everyone,

I've been around for quite some time now but this is my first post.

I found this amazing place when seeking some answers to the evergreen "what happened, why he disappeared for no reason" topic. And I did find solution, a couple of times.

When going back to the days when I received/provoked miraculous things and events in my life, I realized that I already knew LOA, I simply didn't know how it was called and the entire process behind it, I just guessed it right.

Honestly, my biggest fear throughout my whole my life has been to feel love and emotions. I was truly attracted only once in my life 7 years ago (and I'm 27 damn it, what's wrong with me :/ ), and then I unconsciously manifested a new attraction. And ooooof course it came out of nowhere.

This man was great- ambitious, with strong will, smart, sexy, attracted to me...and 10000 miles away.

But then he simply disappeared. For period of couple of weeks, I manifested every night before going to bed that "something happens and he needs me and he misses me"... and so that thing happened...and he needed me...and guess what- he missed me. The feeling of that manifestation was so strong that it felt like a stray of light. I was sending waves with such vibrational frequency that I could feel them. 

Yet, a month later he disappeared again because of his fear to be in а relationship before he got successful in his career (f*ck logic..........). Anyhow, I manifested him again,  and he did come back...but the fear came along once again. And this time I was furious. During all that time and all those "hot and cold" games, I behaved as self-respected, not needy. I never begged, neither cried, nor asked for him to be back or give me an explanation!

...I don't want to get in details about my story but share with you what I've discovered along the way

People say "ask, let go, receive" but there is SOOOOOO much behind this especially for those who have found the one and are dealing with the loss.

Firstly...

You need to understand that behind all wonderful and helpful posts, threads and advises what most people miss to mention (probably some did, I simply didn't find them) is that the biggest battle of all is to subdue your MIND. Truly it all comes from within. As if you suffer in your soul but you convince your mind that it is all ok and that you are healed, you are not. Repeating to yourself will help you get there but it might also delude you that you are on the "receive" stage.

- about the "ASK"

Well, in this part most people are masters...or they at least think they are. What I've learned on my journey with LOA- we can all say "I want" but before you do you need to figure out why you want it - vain? ego? satisfaction?...or it comes out of pure intention? Ask yourself this and answer honestly, once you do you will know if all that comes afterwards is worth it.

- about the "LET GO" 

That's the trickiest part EVER in every aspect of our existence. IF we dream to get the one we love back, the perfect job, the perfect friends, the perfect home, the perfect something... Well, how and about what the HELL are we supposed to live for......?????? Actually there is, look around you - how much you already have, how healthy you are, how much you have accomplished, how lucky you are that you found this forum :P, stuff like that.

The mass presumption about letting go is that you need to forget about what you asked for. How is that even possible, especially when you are in love and all you can think about is that other person. Well, it is. And here comes your imagination, you can turn the hard part "of not letting go" into "letting go" by simply switching your mind in the "imagination" mode. And let me support my words with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS_QIPet-k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNloJT8-pfw

Using your imagination releases your mind of the obsession without you even knowing it. You step into another reality, one that is really close to what you want accomplished, and that nearly crosses the boundaries of wonderland and then at a certain point you finally feel free and you didn't even notice when you let it go. Once you are at that stage, the pictures you will see in your mind, will no longer be thoughts for manifesting your loved one but it will be projection of your manifestation being on its way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFXO78tq2MQ

Even at that stage, a lot of you may restart the feeling of frustration as they think that they have successfully let go and waited long enough but still haven't received. This is the middle stage between the "let go" and the "receive" probably the hardest step of all- the part that you have started living your life to the fullest without that one SPECIFIC special person but at one it is still there - "the LACK". The lack of wanting something so much and that you have let go....soooooooooo.... WHERE IS IT, DAMN IT.

...This happens cuz you've lost the battle with your mind.

"What, in your opinion, is the master secret of the ages? The secret of atomic energy? Thermonuclear energy? The neutron bomb? Interplanetary travel? No—not any of these. Then, what is this master secret? Where can one find it, and how can it be contacted and brought into action? The answer is extraordinarily simple. This secret is the marvelous, miracle working power found in your own subconscious mind, the last place that most people would seek it" (Joseph Murphy):

http://www.ichoosetoheal.com/downloads/the-power-of-your-subconscious-mind.pdf

...so as you can see there is no shame if you lose a battle, as long as you win the war ;).

And here comes the good news- YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS BATTLE. On my way to understanding the LOA to the fullest, I found out that in the search of how to tame my mind, so it can serve me according to my wishes rather than my fears there are stimulants and energizers that can help me - this is where the subliminal messages and their power came along:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqvrbZgPDB4 (I’m even listening to one right now :P )

If the mind is the most powerful tool in the universe, then it requires a big deal of courage, will, consistency and foremost HELP to take over the control. So whenever you feel you need to boost your energy, love, motivation, or you simply seek relaxation, go to YouTube, Google or whatever and just find yourself one really cool audio/video with recorded subliminal message.

- about the "RECEIVE"

Well, that's awesome, isn't it.........buuuuuuut it ain't less tricky than the preceding steps. The reason- we are so happy that we've got what we want that we forget about all the hard work so far so we unconsciously go back to basics. 

...when that moment comes (and it will come, trust me) just have that simple thought on the back of your mind - "I have done so much to teach myself to be happy without the things I want- so I am proud of myself, I have it all when I have MYSELF AND MY MIND UNDER MY POWER, so ain't no way that I will GIVE THIS UP ... EVER". And you know why you wont - cuz everything that you are and that you receive is part of YOU:

http://www.iempowerself.com/54_quantum_physics.html

Be BLESSED, BE HAPPY, BE AWESOME.... as you simply have it ALL.

:*

P.S  some of the knowledge I gained was thanks to a friend I met here, her nickname is "I AM", some of the links I shared with you I found due to her support, wisdom and experience. So I'd like to to use the podium to thank the universe for "delivering" her to me.

THANK YOU, I AM! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Update 09.03.16

Today, I got to thinking about my third manifestation of my ex (it’s still work in progress but he contacted me and obviously he is trying to reach me) and I remembered an emblematic quote from the emblematic figure Samantha Jones (from the emblematic Sex and the City), here is what she told the only man she ever loved – “I love you Richard………but I love me MORE”. The first time I heard it, I ignored it but years later when I got to watch the entire show from A to Z again, those words hit me like an asteroid. It was so so TRUE…and respectively just in time to help me get to the next stage of becoming a manifestation master, not only about my ex but everything I wanted to get in my life.

When watching the show, I realized that everything we have discussed, asked help and advices for and wanted to achieve in this forum, was what Carrie was doin for 5 freakin’ seasons in a fictional story.

She fell in love with BIG and every time she was there for him, he wasn’t for her. WHY? – she gave him her energy every time he came by, without even asking. When did he appear? – Guess what, he showed up every single time she tried to move on with a new lover, cuz he could feel that she pulled away her energy…

Yes, this is only a movie, a scenario, a fiction. Call it whatever but isn’t this what ACTUALLY happens in real life? Check out those two (in my opinion) most Powerful posts from the forum in regards to the topic “LOA for lover/ex/specific person”:

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/getting-your-ex-lover-back

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/got-my-ex-back

…and ask yourself isn’t that simple TV show the best example we have seen about how we MUST love and cherish ourselves first and foremost, so we can have the people we want/love back/ in our lives?

When did Carrie actually got BIG to be the man she wanted that loves her unconditionally?– when she wanted to move to another continent with… another man!!! And guess who appeared again out of the blue the night before she took off…..yeah, exactly, the man that drained her. And do you remember what she told, no sorry.., what she screamed at him “YOU DO THIS EVERY TIME, WHAT YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF RADAR OR SMTH? -CARRIE MIGHT BE HAPPY, IT’S TIME TO SWEEP IN AND SH*T ALL OVER IT”….. yeah, how about THAT, baby!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifRoYm8pkTY

……………and he DIDN’T EVEN KNOW she was moving.

You see now the game of energy??? Until me, you, or anybody out there who wants to be strong and happy in his/her live learns that he/she needs to keep his/her personal energy centered around him/herself, won’t ever be truly happy and all he/she will get will be only fragments from their desires, partially manifested simply because of the strong feeling that we send out to the universe constantly but not truly what we wished for.

My point here – we get to preach that happy ends happen in movies only- WRONG!!!!!!!!!

In the mind theaters (quote from a great post I can’t find), we are the actors, the directors and the scriptwriters. This is what LOA is ALL ABOUT, live the life you want, not the one you get as a result of your fears, doubts and pain.

With a view to my insight in this update, you probably now understand why I started with “…about my third manifestation of ..” in the first place. I got the point manifesting the same thing for the 3rd time (God, I’m a stubborn for real) simply because I wasn’t patient enough to get what I want and I stood in the way of the universe giving it to me, I interfered halfway . But this time it is different, this time I’m different and I won’t be satisfied with less than what I want and what I deserve.

In regards to my full post, I want to share one more awesome story with you:

http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/manifested-my-ex-back-and-so-much-more/

And remember ! - you should never seek to be in a good place so you can get your lover back/attract the one you love but you should do it for YOU and YOU only. It should be PURE and from deep within.

Don't EVER FORGET - unlike us people, the UNIVERSE will always be your friend, always got your back and be there for you- because it is your ORIGIN and what created your SOUL, and what made the UNIQUE person you are .....after all there is no other person that ever lived with the exact same DNA as yours ;) .

BE BLESSED!!!

… to be continued :D :*

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool, but I'm afraid you didn't answer my question, haha! What should I do? Should I go on with the practice? or just asume I've already done my LOA work and now just let it come by focusing on something else, understanding she is not the only thing that is gonna make me happy, etc.?

I didn't understand this part of focusing on myself WHILE sending energy. Somehow I think I'm done with the work on attracting her...I mean, perhaps I feel now is a moment to let go and also to allow it to happen. Another user here has adviced me that. He seems to have experience with this for what he tells that happened in his life.

I hope you see my point...I'm just a bit dizzy about all this, perhaps because of this thing you said: "I don't know whether I'm doing it right", when perhaps the only thing left for me to do is work on the detachment part. Is this what you're trying to tell me? or sth else?

I hope I make my point about what I'm saying...it's just that I want to make it right. I don't want to cut any process of attracting her, so I just want to inform myself about how this works. There's just so much information on the internet and it gets difficult to know what path to follow...do you see my point?

Yeah, Elizabeth is a good LOA writer. And she does mention all these things about the whys. But, of course, as any author (I guess) there are uncovered points, as this one: what happens when you have filled yourself with so much of this "I want to manifest" energy that you feel clumsy and not as good as before doing it? Like, I mean, I've done it for a month or more, and now it rarely feels good. Yesterday night it felt good and so I visualized and sent heart energy. But some have advised me to stop and focus on myself and work on detaching and realizing that no matter what I am the one that must take the reins of my life and never let anybody or anything take that vital energy away. I agree with that, but I'm on the search to see what process is best; if to just assume I've done my work and wait for results while working on myself or perhaps keep visualizing and sending heart energy, though it can at some point feel it's becoming obsessive and a bit excessive.

Au revoir! :)

• Hi Newman,

Well, I believe I did answer and I gave you two options, it is up to you which one you will choose. Also I asked you why did you stop the exercises, which suggests that I support the "exercising".

A lot of people advise to let it go. I personally understand letting go not as moving on (which they actually suggest) but то keep loving the other person without desperation and necessity for them to be in your life. Many people tend to rely their happiness on others, which causes them to leave.

I believe in focused energy, send through pure intention, just as satellites send signals and to do it as long as it makes you feel happy about that "work". The stronger the energy, the faster the process.

I consider "letting go" and "detachment" different techniques. "Letting go" works due to the fact that you withdraw your energy that they had been feeding on, "detachment", however, refers to maintaining the love within without dependence and attachment to the outcome (the person).

So, my answer to you is YES - continue with your exercise, only if you feel like it! If you don't feel like struggling anymore, move on and live your life,as it is short enough :). Always trust the feeling within. Pure love isn't like ego needs, I am sure you are aware of that, otherwise you wouldn't be reaching for advice.

Hope I was able to to reply properly this time :)

Blessings,

Aria.

• I just feel this is taking too long and sometimes I'm positive about it but sometimes I just don't know what's gonna happen. I mean, mostly I believe this will work for me and we will be back together, but sometimes it just seems that I don't know what to do about it. It's like I would like to have her now with me. I know this sounds needy and stuff, but it's just I'm determined to make it happen, but I don't really know what else to do... :/ how to get rid of the feeling of needing her, you could say.

I just believe this works because I've read it in so many places from random people that experienced it (like you) but I don't know -HOW- to get there. It's like nothing is happening...It's getting hard for me to know what to do about this sometimes..

I hope you can help me out

Thank you :)

• Hi Newman,

I do believe you're stuck. To me it sounds that you've put a deadline to this. I can also sense by the way you write that you are not sending the signals you are supposed to, otherwise, you wouldn't be using phrases like " being without the person we love. ". You are not without her, is she dead?- no, is she in your dream world? -yes, is she a desire? -yes, so SHE IS actually there, you simply don't see her. So basically she is with you all the time but you have chosen to see the other side of the coin that constantly reminds your subconscious that she is not in your reality, which tell the Source that you don' want her to. The Universe doesn't make difference between what we want and don't want, it simply delivers as asked. And the more you repeat it, the more she is moving away from you....because that is what you are wishing for. See my point?

In life there are always 2 options - see the glass half full and see the glass half empty. Initially, you decided to see it half full but what you actually did in the mean time was seeing it half empty. As a result you got frustrated and simply manifested more of what you did not want. And, that, my friend is the BIGGEST manifestation mistake there is one can make.

We are brought up through the believe that to get what we want we need to pay for it first/suffer. Which is totally wrong, unless it refers to the positive "work" you do through your mind and vibration. I want to give you one really good and relative example about it from my personal life.

4 months ago I finally found partners to work with on really important project that I have been working on for the past 3 years. Unfortunately, one of my partners got caught in scam he did 10 years ago, so I lost the funding. The reply of my father when I tried to find support and understanding - "I knew this would happen, I could feel it". The second I heard this I wanted to burn the house down. Of course, it wasn't his fault but he definitely "helped" :). Not only I didn't get support but I was "accused" by him that all this was actually my fault :D. I simply said "Thank you" and walked away.

Whole my live whenever I wanted to start something new, adventurous or perspective, I was told "yeeeeah...that probably ain't gonna work". Therefore, I got rid of the people making me feel this way and simply found new ones that made me feel good... and I stick to them still.

So, you see it is all about personal choices... but not ones you take with the thought "ok, let's visualize today and see if she is back next week". Of course, that attitude will (and it did) exhaust you and frustrate you and discourage you.

My point here is - if you start with the thought that you have lost the battle but will carry on with it anyway.. well, why going to war at all, both ways you' already lost?

I can help you get to a better place :). I have done it for a lot of people already, even though I recently started coaching. Aaaand, honestly, I decided to give it a try due to the encouragement of the people I helped.

PM me and we can discuss this. Together we will find the most suitable practice/program for you.

Cheers,
      Aria.

• I stopped the exercising because I felt like it was taking me too much energy, and still I don't find the, let's say, "perfect recipe" for making this work. It's like I don't know whether I'm stuck or just about to make it happen. Also, some negative things that happen with family, work, personal stuff, etc., take your energy down :/ but, well, I'm trying to be strong.
      I have done LOA exercises for around 4 weeks or so (visualizing, sending heart energy, I made a sort of poster with pictures of us in the computer with positive things like we already were in the relationship, and almost every morning and night repeated a scripted visualization. That's about it all, I think).
      But after that time I started feeling like I didn't know what was happening that I didn't made it. And someone here in this forum advised me to stop it and give it a try to leave it in the hands of the universe, that perhaps I was just flooded with this energy and it was making me sick, since I was positive but also since nothing seemed to happen in reality I was concentrating and perpetuating a lot of energy for sth that I wouldn't know when will happen. You see my point? I mean, by thinking all day long that I was already with her, perhaps I was giving too much energy of sth that hadn't happened yet, and thus making me feel overcharged or sth like that, since I wasn't finding it in real life. And our body and mind, invariably, will eventually find that energy so much that it will make me feel bad or even sick, and that's pretty much how it felt for a while. Now I'm taking the reins different, but I have to know what would be next step, how to take the reins from now on.

I mean, at some point, this thing of keeping all day long a feeling of your wish already come true makes your body need that energy actually manifested, cause otherwise why are we doing it? And then the mind and the body may ask until how? I mean, we can't live only from dreams or visualizations or feeling like sth has happened when it didn't yet. I hope I make myself clear. And I see a lot of sense in that. But anyway I don't discard the option of doing visualizations, sending heart energy or whatever because I do believe this works. It's just that I have to know what is best for it to happen.

Along this way I'm getting to understand I must learn to be at ease and in peace without her, accept what is now, love me unconditionally, and all this stuff that has to do with being ok with being without the person we love. But here maybe I'm a bit stuck...it's like I don't know how to do that totally, completely.

I mean, I guess that by now you should have an idea of what I think, feel, done and also what I want. What do you think is the best next step (towards her)?

Blessings

• I need some help with my situation too!
    My ex stopped all contact with me since a month ..
    what to do next?

• So inspiring!!

• Thanks Marianna,

Glad if I was able to help.

Honestly, all this is hard work. So everyone that decided to take the highway on understanding and applying the LOA, is a true hero. It is our state of mind that rewrites the chemistry of our body and we need to reprogram our conscious perception of love- that loving means self loss and total dedication. This is why so many people are unhappy and alone, not even understanding they are the captains of the ship. It might be hard to teach yourself that the feeling of need, lack and desperation is not real love, it's simply rejection of the power you are given in the first place :), hard but not impossible. 

The key words here: "even after your love returns"! You said it yourself and I can tell you from personal experience- that's the trickiest part ever.

xoxo

• This is really inspiring, being a sex & the city fan myself! I've read pretty much everything on how to get your ex back and all the posts/articles have mainly one advice in common: work on yourself & keep your energy centered around you, even after your love returns.
    Thank you for this! :D
  • Thanks Aria for your help. I am sure your awesome post will help countless of person who seek here in search perfect way to attract what they really wanted!
This reply was deleted.