Mindmaster's Never-Ending List

Perhaps I can use my excuse-making skills to stay positive."It's too much work to be lazy. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.""But it's too hard to think of negative things. I just keep coming up with good stuff."Actually, this is my gratitude list. AND if you'd be so kind, as many of you as are willing, I have a favor to ask...Please help me keep this going by holding me accountable.And in return, I'll intend much good for you.If you notice me slacking, just send me a gentle (or none-too-gentle) reminder that I need to be doing my list.If you do that, know that I will commend you to the Creator.Deal?That said, I intend now that every day from this ppoint forth, I am adding at least ten things to my list twice a day, morning and evening.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,!!!!!! I AM IN ALOT OF TROUBLE RITE NOW, BUT THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO FEEL THE SOLUTION WOW.... THANK U!!! I AM FALLING OUT OF MY SEAT..
    THANK YOU
    -LOLA!!

I AM GRATEFUL TO KNOW HOW TO SAY THANK YOU.
  • Oh, too right. May I join you in your never-ending list of Gratitude?
    • Mindmaster? Nudge, my brother :-)
    • LOL! Still here.
    • Beautiful! LOL. This is a gentle reminder that your intention is to add to your gratitude list at least once daily. That being said, know that I am very grateful for your presence here. All blessings to you.

Namaste,

StarrShine
      "Gratefully Flowing"

• Oh, WOW! ... So many good things happening today!

Thank you for your gratitude, StarrShine! You are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me. Namaste!

Right, here I go!

I'm grateful for this ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE day! Thank you!
    I'm grateful for the shining forth of Radiance from my being.
    I'm grateful for this truth that has set me free.
    I'm grateful for the people around me, to whom I can extend joy and teaching.
    I'm grateful for what I Am, Here, Now, Always, All ways.
    I'm grateful for my loving and playful brother.
    I'm grateful for all chances to grow and learn.
    I'm grateful for the wonderful purpose I have in life..
    I'm grateful for all good that is coming to me NOW.
    And I'm GRATEFUL...

GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO!
    • Hi Mindmaster, my brother, my friend - nudge :-)

I am grateful for Mindmaster's presence here, for his post, which has acted as a catalyst for me to live an impeccable life.
      I am grateful for this Grace-filled day.
      I am grateful for music - especially the song, "My Wish", by Rascal Flatts which mirrors my soul-felt desire for all creation.
      I am grateful for the beauty of Grandfather Sun, the Cloud People - who are adding such a glorious contrast to Father Sky, the Standing People (trees) which I can see from every exposure of my home, the Winged Ones (birds), butterflies and dragonflies flying outside my window.
      I am grateful for my home.
      I am grateful for my computer, internet access and electricity.
      I am grateful for all the Miracles in my life.
      I am grateful that the Universe is conspiring with me to create all that I desire.
      I am grateful for the gift of song, for my beautiful voice.
      I am grateful for my interview today, my car, and the gas to get there.
      I am grateful to be getting out of my own way today.
      I am grateful to be in the Universal flow.

(Neural Pathways)
  • Hello Mindmaster,

Absolutely brilliant!

I know that what struck me right around the third eye chakra, isn't really the point of your post, but it is for me, so allow me to say thank you, thank you, thank, thank you.

I was scrolling through, enjoying all the wonderfully positive messages, while waiting for the cleanup on my c: drive to finish, and there you were. For over a week, I've missed seeing three sentences that, I kid you not, have completely changed my inner-world view.

Do you realize the import of the first three sentences of your post? Of course you do. Is anyone else as stunned and awed by the use of your tongue-in-cheek wizardry, as I am? I daresay, no.

I am utterly inspired and amazed, really, that this post wasn't at least 900 responses long. Turning excuses inside out and using them to stay en point is a darn fine idea. Incredible! Fabulous! Wonderful! Thank you, lol. I really needed to seet these words. I am blown away and can't thank you enough, actually.

Well, perhaps, I can. Here's a gentle nudge - have you been keeping up with your lists?

All love to you and yours,

StarrShine
    "Gratefully Flowing"

• I'm grateful to have helped two people learn to love.
    I'm grateful for the sweet bliss of this moment of Now.
    I'm grateful for my body, for the privilege of being human... of being ME!
    I'm grateful for the sorrow that teaches, and the joy that folows realization.
    I'm grateful for the light of Morning that shines upon me.
    I'm grateful for the feel of keys clicking under my fingerss.
    I'm grateful ffor my worn, cozy desk chair.
    I'm grateful for the feel of cld milk gushing into my mouth.
    I'm grateful for the infinite possibilities the future hlds for me.
    I'm grateful for my one good friend, may he have a full life and good health!
This reply was deleted.