Are we getting plugged in yet? Of course we are and that is what's going to make our manifestations so magnificent in 2009.On Law of Attraction Talk Radio tomorrow night, we have John Assaraf sharing how he turned his life around from being a trouble youth (ON HIS OWN) and moved forward by getting his real estate license. He then (at a very early age) made REMAX Reality into the Mult-Million dollar company it is and started 3 other multi-million dollar companies.How did he do it? If you guessed "via the Law of Attraction" you guessed right. I guess that is why he was one of the Teachers in THE Secret! He has some great advice for us about the current economy.It's going to be a great show so tune in and get plugged in!http://www.lawofattracttalkradio.com/jewels.htmlHUGS!Jewels

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is GREAT. My first LOA radio program. You did an excellent job Jewels, and I want to personally thank you for a positive radio show. I agree with you and John about guarding your mind against the repetitive negativity like the news that doesn't assist in creating ones inner world, plus getting closer to God is very important! A priority! Keep up the great work and I'll be tuning in. Blessings..
This reply was deleted.