Please send me positive energy.

I came upon the LOA and this forum when I was going through a deep depression, and it really helped. Things were going much, much better for me.Now I've been having a bit of a relapse. It came about for a lot of reasons, including buying a car from a dishonest man and having it die two days later (I stopped payment, but I'm still carless). I'm still doing affirmations and expressing gratitude, but I'm having a lot of trouble really feeling positive, and a lot of my depressive symptoms have returned, though not as badly as before.Please send me energy. Please see me feeling cheerful and seeing opportunities instead of obstacles. Please see me finding a reliable, affordable car very soon and easily. Please see me able to take better care of myself and my life again.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• starrykitten--welcome to Healing Hearts!

I will definitely send some energy your way! There are two things you can do to help yourself:

1-- "feeling cheerful and seeing opportunities instead of obstacles. Please see me finding a reliable, affordable car very soon and easily. Please see me able to take better care of myself and my life again." You need to know that these things are coming for you, and that what you have experienced recently was just a way for you to make some re-adjustments to patterns of behaviour you may not have noticed, before! It's all for the highest good, as long as you take the time to find out the message--the reasons underneath the things you did that sent you back into this loop--a loop that will keep repeating until you do. This is your homework assignment from the universe.

2--Go to the front page of Healthful Intentions and watch the first video by Carolyn Myss--"The Energetics of Healing". It will give you many clues to find your answers!
  • All is well and sometimes in order for a breakthrough you may face challenges.Fill your heart with love and offer up no resistance.What you need is already yours-believe.Many many positive vibrations to you.
This reply was deleted.