Its Good Business.

Welcome to My Its Good Business Group! Marketing on the Internet is changing and a new and hopefully better way of doing business is emerging. The Law of Attraction really is making its mark on the internet. As we start to realize how powerful a force that is more and more people are looking for a way to market with integrity.Marketing online is really all about relationships. It's time to stop all the hype and promises and learn to develop Good Business practices. Google is a great place to start. Just Google any business or person you are thinking of getting involved with and see what others are saying.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's Good Business is really making its mark on the internet! People are just getting tired of all the hype and broken promises. It is time to get back to values of integrity, service and commitment to excellence in all of our business practices whether online or offline!

The internet offers great promise for everyone if you know how to go about it. People have made millions of dollars, both online and off, selling the promise of that knowledge. We tend to get desensitized to the outlandish claims of success if you just have that one little piece of secret information. I know I have fallen for that line more than once and in some cases paid dearly only to find out that there is no secret.

The best kept secret to success is there and always has been right there in front of our eyes all this time. It seems to be human nature to make things more complicated than they really are. The simplest solution rarely surfaces until all else has failed and then you are left wondering why you didn't think of that first. There is no secret greater than this. Its Good Business!

When you take away all the glitter and the glamour, the hype and the promises, if you aren't left with the basic value that "its good business", then you should turn around and just walk away. I don't know about you, but in the end, following the hype just led me to the ultimate disappointment every time. I think I finally know why! It was destined to be a failure because when you get right down to the core, it was not good business!

The internet is a vast medium of opportunity just waiting for each of us to find that one good business. I look back at all the things that I have tried, and often failed, I realize that in order to know that Its good business, to know it in my heart and my soul, I had to know what it isn't. As devastating as it was at times to watch my dreams slip away with the fading of the hype and the glitter, I think I always knew from the very beginning that it would never work. Not because I didn't work real hard or didn't do all the right things, but because my heart was not really in it.

When Its Good Business, you know it! You know it because it feels different. When its good business you don't have that feeling of fear that gnaws at your soul when thinking about it or talking about it. There is a confidence and a knowing that is reassuring in the face of all obstacles set before me. The Law of Attraction does not guarantee success without obstacles. I believe obstacles are there to determine my resolve and commitment to reach the ultimate goal of success.

I have been blessed and have found my good business!
This reply was deleted.