Replies

• Haven't seen it, but now that you have mentioned that it has these principles, I am intrigued, so I think I might. 

• I just watched this movie after reading this discussion and I still have tears in my eyes :-) It reminded me that we are always manifesting the essence of our vibrational mix...the way she got the wedding and the family indirectly...
    Everything we are experiencing we created...its wonderful to know that :-) *sigh*...off to enjoy my creation lol
  • Ordering Curious George from Netflix.... And isn't the soundtrack Jack Johnson? I love his music!
  • Another fabulous, fabulous movie is Love Actually. Feel good, feel good, FEEL GOOD!
  • I watched the movie last night, and enjoyed it very much! A feel good movie, without being to melodramatic. Diane Lane brings her intelligence to the part. the moral or philosophical messages are not too heavy handed, and it shamelessly indulge in beauty of everything. I am glad I saw it. thanks Federov100. Now time to make my movie...
  • Federov100 - This is one of my favorite movies and just a great illustration of LOA. I probably watch this film once a month as it reminds me when you just "drop the oars" wonderful things flow your way.

This is my favorite quote -

"Signora, between Austria and Italy, there is a section of the Alps called the Semmering. It is an impossibly steep, very high part of the mountains. They built a train track over these Alps to connect Vienna and Venice. They built these tracks even before there was a train in existence that could make the trip. They built it because they knew some day, the train would come."

I love that the quote illustrates they built everything, knowing the train was going to come. They just knew! Fantastic!

I think I will be watching this tonight!
    • I think you'll love it Patra... on the surface it's a nice fluffy film, but the subtle subtext is all Abe...
    • wow Patra, happy to have introduced you to the film...!
    • YOU will love both!

Debbie
    • I love the line from Katherine, the wise teacher of the art of allowing...

"...when I was a little girl I used to spend hours looking for ladybugs, finally I would just give up and fall asleep in the grass. When I woke up, they were crawling all over me..."
This reply was deleted.