can anyone tell me how to heal my body?

i'm not sure i'm allowed to post here like this - i only saw seven discussions. but i'm going to try - please let me know if you want me to remove my listing.for ten years now, i have had SEVERE muscles knots in my face, my neck, my shoulders... the area in the shoulders where the arm meets my back, under my shoulder blades.... i guess..... everywhere down to my thighs. my arms and legs are the only parts that is free from this.when i go to see real masseuses, they are shocked at what they find. my entire shoulder is a hard mass of rock - both my cheeks are as well. no matter how hard they push or how hard they try, the knots don't go away.please help! it's so painful! doing yoga helps so i can manage the pain, but how can i heal my body? i just thought i had to just... live with it, but i'm beginning to think maybe i can HEAL my body. how can i find out what's causing it? i read the book and i'm confused... it's not just one part of my body... it's many parts... they surely must all be related?thanks so much!

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anya,

Another affirmation Louise suggests repeating as often as possible for 30 days is "I approve of myself." Do this whenever you can, look in the mirror and repeat your affirmations (including those Annmarie suggested). Reiki is a great suggestion too! EFT is another tool you might want to try.

Simple as it seems, always be sure to drink plenty of water!

Blessings,

Deb
    • Really it is about acceptance of self and love of who and what we are. I LOVE Louise's book! It has helped me so much. My life is transformed.

Debbie
  • Hi Anya: Thank you for posting your message. I'm not an expert in this field but I can tell you what Louise Hay's book says on Muscles that would cover the whole body. I also would recommend seeing a Reiki practitioner and having Reiki done on yourself. I am a Reiki II practitioner and I can tell you from first hand experience that Reiki is a wonderful thing and helps tremendously. Sometimes it takes more than just one session to really make the pain go away.

From Louise Hay's book Heal your Body page 51
    Problem: Muscles
    Probable Cause:Resistance to new experiences. Muscles represent our ability to move in life.
    New Thought Pattern (affirmation):"I experience life as a joyous dance."

Say that affirmation everyday, several times a day. Also tell yourself everyday looking in the mirror that you love yourself , you truly love yourself.

I'm not sure if you are into meditation but if you can quiet your mind, lay down, close your eyes and visualize surrounding yourself with the white light (protective light) of the Holy Spirit and then surround yourself with a gold light (emotional, intellectual light), then a purple light (spiritual light) and then an emerald green light (healing light), visualize the emerald green light being threaded from the bottom of your feet up throughout your body really lathering the areas that are very painful with the emerald green light. Emerald green light is for healing. This meditation is from Sylvia Browne and really helps.

Good luck and let me know how you make out. Please remember this takes time and doesn't happen overnight but for immediate relief the Reiki will help.
    In love and light!~Annmarie
    help.in
    This domain may be for sale!
This reply was deleted.