Power Thought Cards

I am going to post a new Power Thought from Louise's deck of Power Thought cards everyday for the next 64 days (that's how many cards are in the deck!~) Enjoy!"I Trust the Process of Life":.........There is rhythm and flow to Life, and I am part of it. Life supports me and brings to me only good and positive experiences. I trust the process of Life to bring me my highest good.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you sooooooo much for posting these Power Card thoughts. I've been looking for them. I'm inspired by them.

Selmahye
  • Power Thought #64 (last card in the deck)
    "ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD"..........................................
    Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe!
    • What a wonderful thread! And even now, after all these months, we can come back and re-read these Power Thoughts - what a treasure! Thank you AnnMarie!
    • Thank you so much for your sharing, I have to copy them and reread them - thank you!
      Take care - always :)
  • Power Thought #63
    "The Point of Power is always in the Present Moment".................
    The past is over and done and has no power over me. I can begin to be free in this moment. Today's thoughts create my future. I am in charge. I now take my own power back. I am safe and I am free.
  • I am inspired by all of your Power Thoughts. I will use them in my daily living.
    Thanks
    Selmahye
  • Power Thought #62
    "I see my parents as tiny children who need love"...........................
    I have compassion for my parents childhoods. I now know that I chose them because they were perfect for what I had to learn. I forgive them and set them free, and I set myself free.
  • I love the Power Thought cards... I will be posting a new one on my facebook everyday - starting today... Blessed
  • Power Thought #61
    "I now create a wonderful new job"...........................
    I am totally open and receptive to a wonderful new position, using my creative talents and abilities, working for and with people I love, in a wonderful location and earning good money.
  • Thank you por posting Annmarie, I love Louise Hay, everything she says and I am so appreciative of her because I began with my spiritual path, thanks to her. Her book You can heal your life really touched me and inspired me to change my life too.
This reply was deleted.