care to share what Louise says on ailments...

I was just referred to read Louise's book but since I'm far from any book store I was wondering whether anyone could tell me what she says about ailments..**i just wanted to add on... to be more specific I wanted to know about acne.. thanks.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,

I have been feeling a lot of stress on my facial muscles. I do not have any problems in life which are major but I think a lot. My face is shrinking (becoming small) as a result of all the stress on the face..its like a burning sensation on my face when i think of it and it just becomes worse..

Please help me..i know i have a lot of emotions which are surpressed. I have gone for counselling and have tried the affirmations but they just work for a period of time and i am back again down to square one..

Please help!

Thank you!!
    • Hi Rashmi! According to Louise's book Heal your body page 32.....
      Problem: face
      Probable cause: Represents what we show the world.
      New Thought Pattern: "It is safe to be me. I express who I am."

Problem: Muscles
      Probable cause: Resistance to new experiences. Muscles represent our ability to move in life.
      New Thought Pattern: "I experience life as a joyous dance."

I would also try meditation in addition to the above affirmations
      Good luck...you can do it, just put your mind to it.
      In love and light!~Annmarie
    • What about weight issues please? What will heal that?
    • Divine Charm: First and foremost you must love yourself, you have to look in the mirror everyday and tell yourself "I love you, I really really love you!" once you begin to love yourself and live in the present you will begin this process much easier.....here is what the book says about weight.........
      Problem: Overweight
      Probable Cause:: Fear, need for protection. Running away from feelings. Insecurity, self-rejection. Seeking fulfillment.
      New Thought Pattern:: "I am at peace with my own feelings. I am safe where I am. I create my own security. I love and approve of myself."
      Recite the new thought patterns to yourself several times a day, Louise also recommends looking in the mirror as you are saying it. In love and light!~Annmarie
  • Hi Lena,

Hi, I watched Louise's movie "You Can Heal Your Life" online the other day and picked up when she mentioned her first book she published "Heal Your Body" on the http://www.hayhouse.com website. You can pick one up or http://www.amazon.com and um, actually I printed out her book list yes she also wrote one titled Heal Your Body A-Z and in the movie she had physical illness catalogued and she said "The mental causes for physical illness and the metaphysical way to overcome them". So don't quote me on that, but I think I stopped the video and wrote it down so it sunk in a bit.

Well I feel I should get the book also so will have to order one myself next week.

With love, light and gratitude

Victoria Lorelle
  • Hi Lena: For acne the book Heal your body by Louise Hay page 10:
    Problem: Acne
    Probable Cause: Not accepting the self. Dislike of the self.
    New Thought Pattern: "I am a Divine expression of life. I love and accept myself where I am right now.

Say that new Thought Pattern (affirmation) several times throughout the day, Louise recommends looking in the mirror when saying it. Good luck!
    In love and light!~Annmarie
  • I would like to know if she says anything about foot pain.

I have had pain on the top and sides of my feet ever since I had my daughter eight months ago.

I had horrible edema, so I figured it was because of all the water pressure, but after eight months?
    Thanks for any info.
    Hannah
    • Hi Hannah: In Louise Hay's Book Heal your body for feet pain page 33:
      Problem: Feet
      Probable Cause: Represent our understanding-of ourselves, of life, of others.
      New Thought Pattern: "My understanding is clear, and I am willing to change with the times. I am safe."

The New THought pattern is the affirmation you say everyday several times a day and it helps if you say it looking in the mirror. Good luck! In love and light!~Annmarie
      Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!
    • Thank you so much annmarrie!

I will start the affirmation and let you know how it goes.

Many Blessings
      Hannnah
This reply was deleted.