WELCOME TO ANOTHER 'MOMENT WITH THE MYSTERY'...... I'D APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT AND FEEDBACK SO THAT WE CAN ALL GROW!!!! TAKE A MOMENT AND LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOU'RE THOUGHTS!!! 

IT IS ALWAYS MY INTENTION THAT THESE 'POWER PODS' WILL ENCOURAGE, COMFORT AND INSPIRE YOU IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR GOALS, DREAMS AND DESIRES!!!!
6253494078?profile=original
'Feeling like you've derailed from your intention? Maybe you think you've past the point of no return? Are your assumed mistakes making you feel like your goal will never come to pass?'

6253493875?profile=originalThis weeks message & reminds us that we have a choice in how we respond to seeming setbacks in our lives as we work towards our desired goals and dreams. We are all going to make mistakes as we set out to conquer to world on the road to success, but are they really mistakes to the degree that we believe they are?? Think about it....how many times have you and I made seemingly horrific mistakes just to have them become the spring board to a serious of fortunate events yielding unexpected rewards and fulfillments we affectionately term 'blessings in disguise'? If you're still beating yourself up over apparent wrong, thoughts, words, actions, feelings and choices....now is the time to stop. Do you know that there is scriptual and healthy way to look at your short-commings in life based understanding your spiritual & mental perspective? NOW YOU DO......AND NOW YOU CAN......'GET BACK ON TRACK TOWARDS YOUR INTENTION KNOWING THAT YOU ARE SOME HOW ALWAYS ON COURSE!'  A better life is waiting for you & it REALLY does begin with you being a better THINKING you!!....

Get a pen and pad and LISTEN WITH LOVE!!....
-The Mystery Within....

6253494264?profile=original
****Sincere Credits With Thanks For Insight & Inspiration In Study To: R.Bach "Illusions", Ester & Jerry Hicks "Ask & It Is Given", RC Barker "The Power Of Decision", G. Manishor,  E.Geldmeier "Life Can Begin Anew", "Dare To Succeed" by Honor Books,  Dr. E.Holmes "Creative Ideas", RBC & InTouch Ministries, The Living Word Of God From Ryrie Study Bible, S.O.M. Mag, Zero Mentality Ministries & Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ & Yours Truly, THE MYSTERY WITHIN!!!!!****
6253494273?profile=original***The Mysterys Challenge Of  The Week For Us All: 'After listening identify 3 areas of your life where you have 'fallen short of your intention'.  Write them down on a sheet of paper and then decide on 3 different small ways you can renew the commitment to your intention/goal in order to get that feeling that you're back on track.  ***NOTE: The Easiest way for me is to find three good things, no matter how small, that happened as a direct result of my apparent failure!!!  Based on what you've learned and been reminded of here.... ARE YOU AWARE OF THE GOD-GIVEN POWER TO THINK, CHOOSE, SPEAK, FEEL & ACT IN FAITH WITHIN YOU when it comes to consciously 'getting back on track towards your goal' with God each day so that He and His love can flow through you in an 'easier' way for and towards your good? Jot down the intention to 'let it be so' in your journal and then ask God for the strenth, patience and love put it into conscious loving practice with acceptance. Amen. 
QUESTIONS, INSIGHT, SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS, TIPS??....SEND ME A MESSAGE OR POST A COMMENT!!!

I pray and intend you all have a great week in Jesus name. It is my pleasure to serve you. Your success is my success...your joy...my joy!! As always...may this encourage, comfort and inspire you to greater living in all that you desire! As always, if you know of any one who would be interested in receiving these as well then have them shoot me an email and it will be my pleasure to add them to the mailing list as well or send them the link to this webpage.

Count Your Blessings & Expect a Miracle This Week!!!.....
Be Encouraged & Keep Smiling! God is working....
Thank you for being my friend....God Bless you....
It Is My Priviledge To Serve You....
Let Us All Wake Up To 'True' Reality of the Love of God, His Spirit & Mind Within & Be Blessed....
THIS WEEKS AFFIRMATIONS & PRAYERS: 
(***Make these your own! Change them up and FEEL THEM!!!)
6253494092?profile=original
I AM ALWAYS ON TRACK!!!
'Today I live in faith knowing that I AM ALWAYS ON TRACK TOWARDS MY DESIRED GOAL BY FAITH EVEN WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT. In Jesus name, So it is. So Be It. Amen'.
6253494456?profile=original
NO THING HINDERS MY GOOD!!!
'I am filled with love and the Holy Spirit of Christ. Therefore, I AM ALWAYS ON COURSE TO MY DREAM!! NO APPARENT MISTAKE, PERSON, THING OR FAILURE KEEPS ME FROM MY GOOD.....EVEN ME!!!! In Jesus name!! So it is. So Be It. Amen'.
6253493893?profile=original
ALL QUESTIONS? CONCERNS? COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? ARE WELCOME!! 
GET AT ME OR LEAVE COMMENT!! 
Let's connect to build a better me.....a better you.....a better world!!!!

My friend, if you've never trusted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and are tired of going through trials 6241951664?profile=originalon your own, why not come to Him now? He can fill the void in your life with all the love, peace, joy and power you can imagine. Humbly, give Him entrance into your life and He'll walk with you through every issue and difficulty giving you an unshakeable hope in every area of your life. More than that, He suffered in both your place and my place on the cross so that we could be forgiven and experience His peace with God forever. My friend, accept the continual offer of salvation of God to all mankind by praying the following prayer from your heart in faith......
'Lord Jesus, I believe You are truly the Son of God. I confess you as Lord and that I have missed the mark of your standards and sinned in my thought, word and deed. Forgive me and let me live in a conscious relationship with You from now on. I receive You as my Lord and Savior, accepting the work of God you accomplished on the cross by faith. Thank you for saving me. Give me the desire learn from you fully trusting Your Word, spiritual principles and wisdom. Help me to live a life that is not only pleasing to You but also beneficial to others and myself in a way that gives glory to you. In your Holy Name I pray. Amen'.
iIovemylife......BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY GREATER FULFILLMENT WHEN KEEPING MY LIFE BALANCED......AMEN!!
God Loves You...Trust Jesus Christ,
"What you desire knows you desire it....It is only waiting for you to ACT!" 
-The Mystery....Within         
NEED SOME PERSONAL COMFORT, INSPIRATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT????CLICK>>>HERE!       
6242225066?profile=original

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Christopher,

Thanks Bro....I appreciate the feedback...you are the second person who has stated as such. But...I am grateful for the people in my life that helped me to get 'back on track'. Sometimes it is hard to tell someone that they may be off track....but a blessing to remind them that, even though they may eventually get there the way they are going...there is an easier way....a more profitable way....a faster way....a healthier way...etc...etc...etc...If I was over wieght...and wanted to get down to a slimmer size, but didn't change my diet, I might find it discouraging for someone to inform me that the way I was going about it might not be the 'best' and that there may be  an easier way. There have been many times where truth was being shown to me...but i was not ready to receive. What comes first....the chicken or the egg?.....the truth or the realization?....wisdom or experience? 

Great quote from a powerful man of God. But even the snail was told by God which way to go....and because that snail listened to Gods call, guidance and direction....he made it on time. Praise God!!

Thanks brotha!! You are such a blessing to me!!

Blessings, Love and respect!!

• thanks Mystery !

a clarification though : the pod didn't redirect me... i found it challenging, but stayed on course... ;o)

blessings,

Chris

• Awesome Chris!

Hey can you post a couple of tips/suggestions of your own about how you 'stay on course'?? Would like to hear your insight and suggestions......

• MJ Heade Orchids and Spray Orchids with Hummingbird

thanks Mystery !

i won't claim perfection on this, but with the years i am getting better at identifying certain impressions and experiences that tell me whether or not i am on the mark...

for instance, when i am off the mark, i get this very clear « sinking » feeling, as if the energy sustaining me is not available anymore... another way to describe the feeling would be that it is as if the air is suddenly flowing out of my balloon...

also, i find that the visions of what you would call « my good » gradually disappears from « view » (i.e. from my mindspace) if i am off course for too long, and they are generally replaced by less pleasant stuff... i call this « my mind is my compass » ...

this also applies to the dream state... for example, if i oversleep at times when timing is critical, that one too many cycle of sleep is generally filled with nonsensical dreams featuring disturbing images or characters or events, prompting me to wake up and generally discouraging me from prolonging the horizontal hibernation...

ultimately though, i believe it is really a question of knowing oneself... my cues might not be applicable to anyone else...

• AMEN BROTHA!!! GREAT DISCRIPTION!!! GREAT ANALOGY!!! 

WHAT WOULD BE SOME OF THOSE 'IMPRESSIONS' AND 'MARKS' YOU MIGHT GET TO LET YOU KNOW YOU'RE OF THE MARK?? PLEASE SHARE....

GC

• my impression is that just about any occurrence that « ruffles your feathers » provides a clue...

as that is clearly subjective, i'm not sure providing additional personal clues would help others clarify the matter... possibly, it would increase confusion instead...

i suggest to interested members to read the essay... therein, i address the question in more general terms, and offer some lines of enquiry...

hope it helps !

• that being said, and i hope you won't mind me hijacking your post here, but i published an essay on the topic earlier this year... the essay is entitled « On The Meaning Of Sin » and is available for free... it can be read online and downloaded in PDF format via Issuu (and a bunch of other free ebooks sites)...

here's the blog post presenting it : http://www.powerfulintentions.org/profiles/blogs/essay-on-the-meani... (link and reader are included in the blog)

(feel free to delete this comment if you feel this isn't appropriate here)

Essay : On the Meaning of Sin
      View on Issuu   (« Blake's Tarot Liberty Card » by Mary K. Greer) I spent most of the second half of January writing an essay on the concept of s…
    • HEY BRO!!!!!!!! 

THANKS CHRIS!!! NOT AT ALL!! THI IS WHAT WE NEED MORE OF THIS!!! FEEL FREE TO POST ANYTHING THAT IS RELATIVE OR BENEFICIAL BRO!!! THANKS FOR SHARING! I WILL FORWARD IT TO MY FRIENDS AS WELL!!!!!! JUST MAKE SURE TO SHARE THE PAGE TO YOUR FRIENDS HERE AND ONLINE SO THEY CAN GET TO IT AS WELL!!! AWESOME BRO!!

• thanks for your enthusiasm Mystery ! :o)

• Crepuscular rays with clouds

inspiring pod Mystery ! thanks !

my only remark : i found it somewhat challenging to listen to this pod, with repeated phrases such as off course, mistakes, off track, wrong, derailed, etc... and not questioning what i was doing... ;o)

« By perseverance the snail reached the ark. » — Charles Haddon Spurgeon

blessings to all,
    Chris

This reply was deleted.