since seeing the secret, i have been listening to the audio book in my car every day. i do feel a lot better and have seen some great results in other areas of my life, but my money situation is not improving. i have been faithfully saying to myself that money comes easily and frequently, and that there is abundance for everyone. i have been saying thank you for everything in my life, including the little money that i do have and every morning i run to my mailbox expecting checks to be there. unfortunately, that has not been the case and i'm having trouble staying positive as i struggle to pay my bills. as of right now i have a negative balance in my checking account. how can i stay positive when i know there is no money? please help!! and thank you in advance for reading my rant:)

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are not alone. Like you, I have been struggling. I catch myself sometimes and want things to go towards attracting abundance. Some days are very difficult. Hang in there. We have discovered The Secret and Law of Attraction. That is very good start. Talking with others in this group who can share their views will also be helpful. Like you, I wish the abundance was here today, but I will not give up hope in spite of the obstacles that seem to pop up when you least need them.
  • Things will get better, indeed. Meditation really turned things around for me. I won't go into the dreadfully boring details except to say that I can truly relate to your situation.

Once I started mediating - first 15 minutes, then a half-hour, then 45 minutes, now an hour - I was able to quiet my mind and get my focus off the things I DID NOT WANT and visualize the things I did want. With a month, things began to change. Not to mention, the sky looked bluer and the grass looked greener (for real)! I felt like somone had given me the keys to the candy store. That 2nd month - I was literally euphoric.

Now for a freaky story - one of the first things I visualized was a check for a certain amount by a certain time (August 15, 2007). I saw the check was green with black writing. It was signed in black pen. I received this check - exactly as I visualized it - August 17th. I promise you I'm not making this up.

I made a gratitude list every single day - no matter what. Sometimes I didn't feel grateful. In fact, a lot of time I didn't feel grateful. But I did it anyway - and you know what? Pretty soon, I was feeling grateful. Imagine that!!

I started doing affirmations like a work-out. I would do "I deeply love and accept myself" 25 times - 3 times a day. "I am a money magnet" - 25 times - 3 times a day. I did this in front of a mirror and still do.

Boy did I ever feel weird talking to myself in the mirror!! I also watched free Secret visualizations. Loved those.

Then I "pretended" I already had what I wanted. Did it feel strange? Absolutely. But I kept 'acting as if' I had it - until I have it and I always get it. Funny story: one of my best friends went to The Dollar Tree and bought ten different type of bath soaps and body scrubs (for $1) because she said it made her feel rich to have a lot of bath products. Hehehe :-) Anyhoo - whatever makes you feel good - right?

I don't know about you but I know there has never been a time in my life that I didn't have ALL that I needed in that moment. Remembering this helped with the fear factor. For me, it's very hard to manifest things if I'm fearful or anxious.

I use this all the time - you can read about my latest trip (and it was a trip - even to me) on Scotti's Page.

I would be lieing if I didn't say that there was a fair bit of upheaval in between. But it's worth it - it always works and it works everytime.

Never EVER give up. It's coming - and as long as you don't give up - that's a guarantee.
    • Excellent post! It's so helpful to hear other's "recipes" for success, it's like baby steps or getting across a creek on stepping stones. We have faith the next step is a success. I got this little gem in my inbox today and thought it pertained to this wonderful discussion:

Just love everybody that interacts with you no matter how personally, or how peripherally, involved with you they are. The efficiency of the people who deal with you... everything is orchestrated by the manager called Law of Attraction. And your vibration is setting all of it into motion. Everything affecting you is a reflection of the vibration that you are emitting. Spend more time focused upon your dream than upon the reality. The reality gives birth to the dream -- but the dream is where you are wanting to put your attention.

Excerpted from a workshop in Houston, TX on Saturday, January 13th, 2001

All Is Well

One of my absolute favorite quotes is from Eleanor Roosevelt, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." We just need to take that first step.

~Kathleen
  • I know what you feel right now,your're not alone am I too experiencing that feeling.At first,i'ts hard to work the law of attraction but practicing it everyday and believe it you will recieve it sooner or later.If by this time you haven't have that money just think of it maybe there is a reason.just be patient and continue to believe that money will come to you.God bless you!and more power...

1_5.jpg

• Each Day just say I thank God for the Universe then say The universe makes everything easy. Then say this each time you pay for something using money curculate my money say it until you feel it from your gut. When you pay a bill write circulate my money on your checks money orders and on the outside of envelopes. Never say the word spend ever again to spend means to get rid of so every time you say i spent or i am going to spend this interrupts what the universe is doing for you. Then say I am a money magnet. Each day I say these things and each day I see some result. People buy my lunch almost every day. I am always finding money tucked away in places that I do not remember placing it. When I am cleaning out my pocketbook at the beginning of each week i always find dollar bills and sometimes a $10 bill and even a $20 bill stuck in the corners of my bag. This is the universe giving me what I have asked for. Thanks God for the Universe the Universe will give you what you ask for every time. This is the formula I use and it works. Another thing is to find someone that actually practices receiving in this way. You will smile again and you will soon begin to have all the money you need and want. Please keep me updated. Fell free to email me anytime.
    Theresa
    • Im new to this group too. Therssa I love what you put . I have to remember to use that advice. so you actually write circulate my money on checks and enevelopes. I always talk negative about bill paying..I have to change that. I have to remember your advice..so you dont spend money ,you circulate it right? is that what you say? This group is awesome.
  • Hello I am new to this group and thought of jumping in with what I can share.
    Money seems to be such a powerful energy that when we notice lack of it we immediately give all of our powers away. All of a sudden we feel powerless without and we continue to focus on the lack and convince ourselves or more negative vibrations because of it. I think something that can help is identify the feelings you would feel if you have all the money you needed, how would you feel. Stay with those feelings and sniff money bills and repeat: " I am at one with tremendous amount of money". This is one of Carole Dore's teaching on how to manifest money fast. Regardless of what happens, you need to know that you are loved and supported by the universal power. The universal power is the source of your supply and he/she always provide to all of your needs. You can find more information on Carole's student on: " The Emergency Handbook of creating money Fast " Group. On the previous forum there two thread Part I and Part II while this information is still available you can find loads of information on what others have done so far to manifest their wishes. I hope this helps.
    --Trudy love
  • I cannot help but focusing on your user name, creativemom.... Why did you choose that name, do you always find games to play with your children (maybe a game that other mothers can benifit from? If so maybe it's something that can be marketed and sold for profit?) Aparently, you enjoy being a mother and take pride in being creative, focus on those two things and maybe this is where your increased income inspiration should come from??? Sometimes the million dollar ideas are right in front of our face but we never realize it until others point it out!!
    • thank you lenny. i do have a lot of ideas, but i don't really know how to go about marketing or producing them without a lot of captial. i do have faith, though, that all good things are coming to me.
    • I also have faith that great things are coming to you. Theres a show on cable that I watch a lot and it may help you. It's called "The big idea". It is a telivision show where people from all over the country explain in detail how they took a simple idea and turned it into a very lucrative stream of income. That may help you develop some of your ideas! Also there is tons of resources on the internet regarding patents and how to get started. Do a quick google search. You would be suprised how much free information is out there.
This reply was deleted.