feeling

Can someone tell me how to control feeling . Does anyone know what I mean ? It is driving me insane ! It gets in the way with only certain people. I know I am an Empathic ( don't know if I spelled it right or if it even is the right word ) .I have felt this my whole life and I feel it is taking me over finally . Why is it though I feel it only with certain people and sometimes I feel it when I meet someone for the first or on the second time ? Please help me. Thank you ! Bless you all.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• YES THAT DOES WORK GREAT AND HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE VIOLET FLAME OR THE BUDDIC VORTEX ALSO THERE GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH PROTECTIVE WHITE LIGHT AND USEING THE VIOLET FLAME FROM SAINT GERMAINE , ALSO USE THE BUDDIC VORTEX AROUND YOURSELF ,YOUR CAR OR WHERE EVER YOU ARE AT IT CAN BE PUT OVER ANYTHING TO REMOVE NEGATIVE ENERGY ,AND ONCE YOU PUT IT OVER YOUR HOUSE YOU NEVER HAVE TO DO ANYTHING MORE AS IT IS PERMANENT AND IT IS TIED INTO THE EARTH GRID . I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ..MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR
  • Hi Angelwinks ~
    I'm glad you brought this up... This past week has just been so hard for me too... At one point I was overcome with so much sadness that I was physicall drained and withdrawn from the world. I also suffer from depression.. as I think most empath's do.. But I too struggle with trying to keep myself shielded from the emotion of others.

Blessings
    Maggie
  • Your solution is shielding. I cannot believe you haven't tried this , being so empathic.

It works something like this : you imagine you have a shield that protects you from other people bad energies.
    It can be anything, whatever makes you feel safe: an armor , a baloon , a box , a pyramid. I'm using the pyramid.
    Everyday , for like 5 minutes I imagine that I live inside a pyramid that goes with me wherever I go.This pyamid is set to allow my energies to exit , it allows good energies from others to go in but rejects all bad energies.

You should definately work on shielding yourself.You will feel safe and you will find yourself protected from the first time you visualise this shield. But you have to practice everyday or at least check that your shield is still on.

I know empathy is a great gift. But when you start feeling depression, fear or even pain (that are not yours, and they feel completely different from your own emotions) you have no idea how to handle them, and you don't know how to shake them off.

My suggestion is to do this visualisation as soon as you wake up. This is when you are the most vulnerable .Before you go to sleep check if the shield is still there and reinforce it if necesarry.Know that you are safe and nothing can touch you unless you choose to let it in.
    Whenever you interact with someone who is sending a bad energy , imagine your shield protecting you. This will give it extra strenght.

This is very easy to do and it will become automatic in no time.

Be careful when you interact with people that you feel close to.The natural shield (that we all have) is ussualy set to go off when we interact with people we care about.
    When someone you care for is in a bad state ask yourself : do I want to feel what he/she is feeling? If your answer is no, know that you can still be there for them without being empathic(sometimes , you can help them more by not being empathic)

Good luck ;)
  • hiya Angelwinks , yes i know what you mean . that is very much Empath . unfortunatailly i have no answer for turning it off . I struggel with it as well. The good thing is your aware of it . what i mean is you recognize that it's not your own emotions . ( yes for me it can be very strong around certain people . Theres another group called indingo adults , they have many people who are much more quailified at suggestions then i .Knowing someones life is comeing close to an end is a hard one for me. Thank goodness it dosen't happen often. what i mean by hard it tends to be the most draining on me personailly. . Good luck
    • LOL, I am very aware . I have not felt someones life coming to an end, I hope I never feel that . Yes me too, very draining. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Bless you. hugs
This reply was deleted.