What do you INTEND today?

I thought I would get the ball rolling, here!Marcy does a great job of keeping up our mindfulness of the power and neccessity of GRATITUDE, and the other side of the LOA is INTENTION.Let's start a daily focus on what we INTEND for the day--just one or two main ones to give you momentum for the day!--I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.--. I intend that I am in perfect health - rejuvenated, aligned, balanced, and feeling physically great all of the time.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My intended results are to find love in each segment of my day and to HAVE
    FUN,
    Brilliance
    Abundance,
    Simplicity,
    Ease
    and
    BE
    Happy No Matter What!!!!
  • I intend that I am actually LEARNING the lessons the universe has for me, today!

I intend that I am happy, healthy, joyful and extremely productive, today!

I intend that I get a share of abundance from Uncle Sam!!!
  • My intended results are
    FUN,
    Brilliance
    Abundance,
    Simplicity,
    Ease
    and
    Happy No Matter What!!!!
    • I intend to keep my focus on my goal to help chilren around the world, ananomusly, my goal to buy my mom the condo of her dreams, to have more than enough money so my husband doesn't have to work, have more than enough moneyto send my son to the school he and to pay for everything through a doctorate, and money for the simple remodeling we'd like to do to our house. I believe that I was put on this earth to help children. It's what I've done since I was 11 (now 46). It's my life purpose and I'm grateful to finally understand it.
  • I intend that I AM sending and receiving only POSITIVE ENERGY, today!!
  • Abundance, Brilliance, Simplicity , Ease and Happy NO Matter What!

And that is what I am getting!
    • Hey Invited here to join a deep discussion....
      http://powerfulintent.ning.com/group/thesecret/forum/topics/few-bas...
    • hello all!!!
      I intend to manifest my strength,love,grace and ambition. I invite all the good to come into my life today.
      Kim
    • Today,I Intend to be more peaceful and patient with everyone in my life..
      Today I Intend to receive more checks in the mail . Thank You Great Spirit...
    • Great intentions!

I know God has got my back, I will find a solution to my problem, no doubt whatsover. God is totally for me in this sore trial He subjected me in.

I will be liberated for sure znd I will be better and more merciful to others because of it. I will be patient and more kind to others physical suffering. God is good even in my trial. I appreciste God.

My intent is to find freedom from this isusue in order to continue my life and to live and to triumph. O God free me because I wish to do something great for you now if You will guide meI will gain my liberation

This reply was deleted.