What do you INTEND today?

I thought I would get the ball rolling, here!Marcy does a great job of keeping up our mindfulness of the power and neccessity of GRATITUDE, and the other side of the LOA is INTENTION.Let's start a daily focus on what we INTEND for the day--just one or two main ones to give you momentum for the day!--I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.--. I intend that I am in perfect health - rejuvenated, aligned, balanced, and feeling physically great all of the time.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical 11th June 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.
    I intend to be trustful and loving
    I intend to receive good news and love
    I intend to be happy happy happy
    Thank you
  • I Intend and Expect to have the Most Fun Filled Day Ever!!! ; ) I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and very Happy. I am allowing and receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for all the Blessings the Good Lord Almighty has bestowed on me and my Family. I Appreciate Everyone and Everything in my Life. I am Truly Blessed!!! This is going to be the BEST Day of My Life. Wonderful and Exciting things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical 10th June 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.
    Thank you
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical 9th June 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.
    Thank you
  • I Intend and Expect to have the Most Wonderful and Miracle Filled Day!!! ; ) I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and very Happy! I am allowing and receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for all the Blessings the Good Lord Almighty has bestowed on me and my Family. I Appreciate Everyone and Everything in my Life. I am Truly Blessed!!! This is going to be the BEST Day of My Life. Amazing things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical 8th June 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.
    Thank you
  • I Intend and Expect to have the Most Wonderful and SuperNatural Day!!! ; ) I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and very Happy. I am allowing and receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for all the Blessings the Good Lord Almighty has bestowed on me and my Family. I Appreciate Everyone and Everything in my Life. I am Truly Blessed!!! ; ) This is going to be the BEST Day of my Life. Amazing things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical 7th June 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.
    Thank you
  • I intend to find out I'm pregnant! ;
  • I intend to be a money magnet today!!!
This reply was deleted.