What do you INTEND today?

I thought I would get the ball rolling, here!Marcy does a great job of keeping up our mindfulness of the power and neccessity of GRATITUDE, and the other side of the LOA is INTENTION.Let's start a daily focus on what we INTEND for the day--just one or two main ones to give you momentum for the day!--I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.--. I intend that I am in perfect health - rejuvenated, aligned, balanced, and feeling physically great all of the time.

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Day 19th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
    I am ready to receive all good :-)
    I intend to be trustful and loving
    I intend to receive good news and love
    I intend to be happy happy happy
    Thank you
  • awwwww Marie ... that`s so cute .. I love this pic ! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • I intend to have a happy, easy, joyous, warm and magical Friday 20th August 2010. I am allowing and open to receiving all that is good for me. I intend to have a relaxing and easy day, filled with warmth, compassion, quiet, positive thoughts, good vibrations and love. I intend to be happy and smile and make all those who come into my presence smile and be happy. I intend to feel supported, loved, appreciated, grateful, positive and creative.

And so it is...:)
  • I intend to have a happy, easy, joyous, warm and magical Thursday 19th August 2010. I am allowing and open to receiving all that is good for me. I intend to have a relaxing and easy day, filled with warmth, compassion, quiet, positive thoughts, good vibrations and love. I intend to be happy and smile and make all those who come into my presence smile and be happy. I intend to feel supported, loved, appreciated, grateful, positive and creative.

• I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Day 18th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
    Thank you
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Day 17th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
    Thank you
  • I intend to have a happy, easy, joyous, warm and magical Tuesday 17th August 2010. I am allowing and open to receiving all that is good for me. I intend to have a relaxing and easy day, filled with warmth, compassion, quiet, positive thoughts, good vibrations and love. I intend to be happy and smile and make all those who come into my presence smile and be happy. I intend to feel supported, loved, appreciated, grateful, positive and creative.

• I Intend and Expect to have the Most Wonderful and Exciting Day!!! I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and very Happy. I am Allowing and Receiving all the Good the Universe is sending me today. I am a money magnet. Money comes easily and frequently. I am Healthy, Courageous, Successful, Confident, and so very Grateful for all the Blessings the Good Lord Almighty has bestowed on me and my Family. I Appreciate Everyone and Everything in My Life. I am Truly Blessed!! ; ) This is going to be the BEST Day of My Life. Amazing things are going to happen to me today. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ; )
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Monday 16th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
    Thank you
  • I intend to have a wonderful, exciting , amazing and magical Sunday 15th August 2010 . I am powerful, lovely and happy. Wonderful and magic things and signs are going to happen to me today.I intend to have lovely conversations.
    Thank you
This reply was deleted.