Mercury Retrograde 2010

Hello Everyone!

I was speaking to one of the underwriters I worked for and he asked me: "Have you noticed all emails are going wacko?", it is because Mercury is retrograde. It was true ! My outlook had been rejecting all emails and my outgoing mail had delays or they weren't reaching their destiny.

All means of comunication are in conflict. There are going to be delays and misunderstandings during this period.

Also avoid digital communication with your lovers/partners, try to have voice conversation or write letters.

The planet is described to be in retrograde when it appears to be moving backwards through the zodiac. Actually this is an illusory planetary motion created by the orbital rotation of the earth with relation to other planets in the solar system. Planets are never actually retrograde or stationary, they just seem that way due to this cosmic shadow-playThe planet Mercury rules thinking and perception and all types of communication. When Mercury goes retrograde it gives rise to personal misunderstandings. There would be delays, flaws and hitches in all communication related areas like transportation,trade,etc. Astrologers advise not to make any important decisions while Mercury is retrograde, since it is likely that such decisions will be marred by misinformation, poor communication and careless thinking.

For calendar dates click here http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/year2010/2010-mercury-retrograde.html

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• and exactly at this timing, i suddenly have to process my insurance papers, send international letters, resister to things like Paypal and the above Skype thing, buy supplies from internet stores etc. etc. i never do stuff like this. i just have to make doubly and triply sure i'm reading everything correctly and nothing goes wrong!

by the way after i kept getting crap responses from the Skype customer support, finally a sensible person answered and they explained and corrected stuff for me. phew! can't wait for the Mercury to go forward! let's hang in there.
  • Yes, is just best to stay low.

Yesterday I was trying to IM my friend and she kept not receiving my IM's and viceversa.

Let's have patience ladies! This will go away soon.
  • OMG!!! That's could be the reason my internet connection just go like a turtle since 1st. May til today!! Gee.. i hope I didn't make some mistake yesterday, when paying all the bills thru internet banking! Like LMF said, I'll also just go with the flow at the moment, don't make or take any big decision.
  • oh yea, i had my share of it too. but my own Mercury is retrograde to begin with, and things tend to get solved in the end for me. so i hope it'll be settled this time too...

last night i bought credit for my Skype account, for the first time. i've been using Skype to chat but never to call other phones, which i have to buy credit for.

i live in Germany, and i bought 5 EURO credit with my German account. i received receipts that i bought 5 euros. but for some completely unknown strange reason, on my Skype window, it said 610yen, *Japanese yen*. WTF???

i contacted the customer service, and the guy responded me with this idiotic answer,

"We understand your issue.

According to our logs the currency of your account was automatically set to Japanese Yen.

As you purchased for Euros the system automatically converted it into Yen."

but just WHY? what do i have to do with Japanese yen!? i have NO idea! and i actually lost some cents because of the exchange rate. this is a total rip off!!!

i emailed them requesting a satisfactory explanation and a refund. lets see what happens now...
  • So true! My internet connection has been acting crazy the past few days, sometimes unavailable for hours. And people have been complaining that there were times they couldn't call me because my mobile phone was "unreachable" (no network signal). I don't understand how the signal could be dead/weak when I always place the cellphone on the window sill.

What I do is just go with the flow and not get worked up about this Mercury retro thing.
  • It probably is. It will last until the 11th. The printer stopped working at my job yesterday.
  • How long is this supposed to last? Today I woke up and had no phone service at my business. It lasted for hours and made my day so hectic. Could it be because of this?
This reply was deleted.