Yay! Thank you universe!

Some of you will remember from over a year ago, that I was trying to stay legally in a foreign country and get a job etc. I'd been living here for 7 years but my visa renewal was rejected. Well, just to let you know. I found out yesterday that they didn't just renew my visa, I can permanently reside here and be a citizen and my case was won in court. I did manifest a job etc before this but this is the best news ever. And I worked here for the last 18 months legally through loopholes despite my visa having expired awhile ago. After 18 months of paperwork and drama and everyone telling me to just go back home, I stuck through believing I deserved it. 

So, never give up - no matter what happens! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Anna, not been here myself much....been to happy in the real world. Yippeeeee
  • Hey KK, haven't been on here for a while but just read this and it's a lovely story.. brilliant news, well done you... congratulations. I hope you are still as happy now as when you wrote the message.
  • this makes me happy, too!! yay!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Nice one
  • OMG congratulations!!! i must follow your path as a person who's aiming for the same! it's a great encouragement! HURRRRAY!
  • So happy for you..Congratulations!!
  • This is wonderful news.

I wish noting but happiness for you.

Peace!!!
  • WOW! Congraz, Katiekat! You deserve it! Tra la la la... new cupcake for us ;-)
This reply was deleted.