HELLO FRIENDS AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!! FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS I HAVE HAD THE EXTREME PRIVILEDGE & PLEASURE TO COMFORT, ASSIST, PRAY WITH AND FOR SOME AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE AT PI AND AROUND THE WORLD! SOME OF WHICH HAVE TRULY BECOME WONDERFUL FRIENDS, CONFIDONS, PRAYER PARTNERS AND RICH SOURCES OF DAILEY INSPIRATION TO ME!!

(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE & I AM GRATEFUL....THANK YOU!!!)

6253463686?profile=original

I LOVE THIS FORUM AND GROUP BECAUSE I REALLY BELIEVE 'LOVE' IS THE ANSWER. SO MANY OF US COME TO THIS GROUP AND FORUM POSTING 'CONCERNS' (OFTEN VERY CRITICAL ONES) ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIPS! OUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THEM....OUR FEELINGS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIPS....THE PEOPLE IN THEM....WHY THE PEOPLE ARE THE WAY THEY ARE IN THEM......THE PEOPLE NOT IN THEM AND WHY.....WHY SOMEONE ELSE IS ACTING THE WAY THEY ARE IN OUR RELATIONSHIPS AND HOW IT ULTIMATLEY AFFECTS 'YOU'!!! SO I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING THAT I KNOW WILL HELP!!!

THIS POST IS FOR YOU TO COME AND POST OR DISCUSS OR LIST OR ACKNOWLEDGE OR SHARE OR EXPLAIN OR BE GRATEFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL 'LOVE OR LOVES' IN YOUR LIFE!!!!! EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT YET WITH THE PERSON.....EVEN IF YOU ARE WITH THE PERSON BUT THINGS AREN'T AS GREAT AS YOU KNOW THEY COULD BE......EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T MET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE YET BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'D LOVE ABOUT THAT PERSON.....EVEN IF THEY DON'T KNOW YOU YET.....EVEN IF YOU'VE HAD PREVIOUS PROBLEMS AND ROCKY TIMES IN THE PAST.....THIS CAN BE FOR YOUR LOVER, FRIENDS, SPOUSE, CRUSH, CO-WORKER, BOSS, NIEGHBOR, FAMILY MEMBER.....ANYONE AND EVERYONE THAT YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING TO BE GRATEFUL FOR IN YOUR LIFE!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT THEIR NAME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!!!! THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION TO COME AND 'QUESTION' THE LOA...BUT RADTHER EMBRACE IT FOR ALL IT'S WORTH AS FAR AS YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARE CONCERNED!!!! STOP BY ONCE A DAY FOR YOU'RE LOVE......STOP BY ONCE A DAY FOR SOMEONE NEW IN YOUR LIFE OR SOMEONE ELSE YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR......STOP BY A FEW TIMES A DAY WHENEVER YOU FEEL THE NEED TO REPLACE NEGATIVE FEELINGS WITH GOOD ONES BY GENERATING FEELINGS OF GRATITUDE FOR THE ONE YOU'RE SENDING LOVE TO.....STOP BY FOR THE AMAZING PEOPLE YOU MEET AND WORK WITH THROUGHOUT YOUR DAY OR WEEK.......BE CREATIVE....POST PICS IF YOU LIKE.....WRITE A POEM....SHARE A SONG.....WRITE AN IMAGINARY SCENE YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR.....IT'S ENDLESS REALLY!!! DON'T POST QUESTIONS! DON'T POST CONCERNS! DON'T POST WORRIES OR FEARS....ONLY GRATITUDE......GRATEFULNESS.......THANKS.....APPRECIATION.....WITH ANY AND ALL THINGS ABOUT THAT PERSON OR PERSONS THAT BRING YOU HAPPINESS AND JOY!!!! IT IS MY INTENTION THAT THIS POST WILL HELP HEAL BOTH YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AND MINE AS WE FOCUS ON THE GOOD IN ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES! THERE ARE OTHER POSTS HERE THAT MAY BE KIND OF THE SAME BUT THIS GROUP IS ABOUT LOVE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SHARING MORE OF IT!!!!!! LETS REMEMBER THAT WHAT WE'RE GRATEFUL FOR MULTIPLIES!!! I HAVE A FOUND THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE ABOUT SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT AND ARE THANKFUL FOR WITHOUT BEING FLOODED WITH THE CORRESPONDING FEELINGS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS HERE!!! STOP BY......SHOW SOME LOVE.....AND GET SOME BACK!!!

6232225895?profile=original

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM SOOO GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ON OF YOU!!!!!

THE MYSTERY WITHIN.....

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I AM SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL TO YOU STACY FOR GIVING ME A BIG BOOST TO MY LOA WHEN YOU SAID WHAT YOU SAID TO ME AFTER I PUT THE INTENTION OUT EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE NOT INTO ME.....BUT THROUGH YOU......IT SHOWED THAT I WAS BACK ON TRACK!

• I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU MS KIT BECAUSE YOU SHOWED ME TO LOVE MYSELF AND THE BODY THAT I WAS IN BECAUSE IT DIDN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THOUGHT ABOUT IT! I NEEDED TO BE COMFORTABLE IN IT. THANK YOU TO YOU AS WELL NKS!! BECAUSE YOU ALWASY APPRECIATED ME IN WHATEVER I HAD AND HELPED ME TO BE CONFIDENT NO MATER WHAT I WAS IN. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

• I AM SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR FOR ALL OF THE AMAZING WOMEN THAT I HAVE LOVED AND HAD THE CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW. SORRY FOR ANY AND ALL PAIN I HAVE CAUSED...AND DISAPPOINTMENTS ON MY PART. I APPRECIATE THE FORGIVENESS...LESSONS LEARNED...AND NEW HORIZONS REACHED WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AS I DISCOVERED MORE OF WHO I AM....AND HOW POWERFUL I CAN BE! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE, LOVE, DEDICATION, UNDERSTANDING, AFFECTIONS AND ATTENTION. 

• I AM SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR MY HOMIE TOM! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A GREAT FRIEND TO ME AND HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME IN THE WORST TIMES TO HELP ME WITH MY BUSINESS PLAN! I AM GRATE FUL TO YOU BRO! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

• @Karen,

I am so grateful to you for sharing the wonderful life you have now and are now creating....expect great things!

• @ Karen,

I am grteful for you adn your courage in posting this. This is powerful.

• I AM GRATEFUL TO KAMIE BAUER FOR TEACHING ME THE VALUE OF NOT PICKING ON THE ONES I CARE ABOUT, BECAUSE I MAY NOT GET CHANCE TO TAKE IT ALL BACK. I AM PROUD OF YOUR STRENTH....THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME!

• I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR CANDACE MACK.......THANSK FOR HELPING ME UNDERSTAND  MENTAL HYGIEN IN MY LIFE....YOU ARE AWESOME AND I APPRECIATE YOUR CANDID VIEWS.

• I am grateful for Rita , Maggie , Sue, Mike, Hayley, John, .I love you all . I love Renny and Ann too. I am grateful for money I have , and the job I have and the job I am going to get soon. I am grateful for my life and health and laughter.

• I am grateful to Carlo for all his help. I love you Carlo but realise I may never see you again. You gave me passion, care, encouragement that I have never had before. I love you despite everything.

This reply was deleted.