THE OBJECT OF DESIRE.........

This is truly a powerful way to think and be....I AM PURE DESIRE!! It is so powerful that you should be careful as I have gotten really good at being desirable around the women I find desirable!! It is extremely powerful!!

Before going out (or whatever) stand in the mirror and imagine being the center of attention while telling yourself how good it feels to be desired.......

SAY IT UNTIL YOU FEEL GOOD AND CONFIDENT OF IT'S TRUTH!!!!

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS!!!
IT HAS BEEN WORKING AMAZINGLY FOR ME FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS.....

6251985276?profile=original

URTheMystery.jpg

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Replies

• Hello Sunnyside!!

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME!! So glad to hear from you again! Great question!!!

HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!!! ……. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE AFFIRMATION!!""

Just change what you are 'DESIRING & thinking' when you say it & FEEL IT AND PICTURE IT!!!!!!

THIS WORKS FOR ANYTHING IN LIFE!!! HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS, ABUNDANCE……YOU are the object of desire for whatever it is that you desire!!!!

amen!!!!

Keep me posted and don't let it be so long until I hear from you again!!

Love & Respect!!!

• HI Mystery! I wanted to ask you a couple of questions, so please holler at me when you get a chance to see my msgs! :D 

• Well it's official! It works!!! The person whom I went out with couldn't stop complimenting every single thing about me. If that's not cool enough, at the shop I could feel people, mostly girls (coz we were dress shopping) staring at me!!! I was like WOA!! :D HEHE YAY!!! 

• HEY IAMABUNDANCE!!! 

That is amazing! thats the way it starts!!! it will and can only grow from there!! AS YOU DEVELOP IN IT……LEARN TO BE SPECIFIC! That's when it will really start to amaze you!!!

KEEP ME POSTED!!

• Hello The Mystery!!!

I've been reading through this entire thread for the past 2 hours and OMG it is AMAZING!!!!! I'm so excited! Cant wait to try this out today, I'm heading out in 2 hours so will try it and let you know how it went!!!!!! Thanks for all your words!! :D

• The Mystery, when you started using this affirmation, what started happening for you in your life?
  • Thank you SO much for your reply man!! It really means alot!
    I honestly have not been doing this as consistently as I've wanted to. I would say the affirmations for about 4-5 days and then get into something else. I did notice something the first two times I tried it but I don't remember what they were.

But I started it up again about 3 nights ago.
    Recently, about 2 months ago, me and my ex broke up. She got with this guy about 3 days later I assume. It was no surprise to me because of our history, which is way too much to explain. Long story short, there was something about me that still wanted to know how she felt about me, since she couldn't actually talk about it because she has a boyfriend. (By the way, I still hang out with both of them and we're still good friends.)
    The 2nd night after I started this; (imagining the times in my past when a girl would straddle and kiss me, as well as cuddle with me while smiling at me. All while repeating "I am pure desire. Everything I desire, desires me. & "all things I desire, desire me." Then let go and go about my day forgetting about it and staying positive. I do this everytime I think about it, and before I go to bed and when I wake up. Everytime I look in the mirror I tell myself that I am attractive.)
    .. anyway, the 2nd day, she texted me saying she had to get things off her chest, things like she will always love me. She wishes things could've turned out different, she misses me. Even surprising things like she just wants to be in my arm and she misses it. She even said I know how to make love to her right!! There is so much more, but that was very encouraging for this!

I am definitely going to continue doing this because my intentions are to attract an attractive, hot girl who shows physical affection to me, as well as be naturally attractive to all or most girls. & I know I wrote alot. More than I expected :p I just feel like any advice you could give me will resonate to me so that I can boost this in any way. I would be very grateful!
    Thank you so much again!
    • AWESOME 6footnow!!!

this is amazing! Thanks for encouraging others!

• Hey GC, hope you are well, it's been a while! I wanted to ask is there another powerful term to use in replace of desire.... I tried this a few years back and I know this works in a really strong way in attracting men. I'm more interested now in creating connections that are not just sexual desire... For example in a work environment, I'd love to have more of that magnetism that drew people in with the mantra pure desire, but that they are drawn to my thoughts, inner being etc

Bright blessings

Sunny
This reply was deleted.