THE OBJECT OF DESIRE.........

This is truly a powerful way to think and be....I AM PURE DESIRE!! It is so powerful that you should be careful as I have gotten really good at being desirable around the women I find desirable!! It is extremely powerful!!

Before going out (or whatever) stand in the mirror and imagine being the center of attention while telling yourself how good it feels to be desired.......

SAY IT UNTIL YOU FEEL GOOD AND CONFIDENT OF IT'S TRUTH!!!!

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS!!!
IT HAS BEEN WORKING AMAZINGLY FOR ME FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS.....

6251985276?profile=original

URTheMystery.jpg

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Replies

• Mystery,

Can you tell us about the vision board you created with all the women. What did you create ?
    • Mystery, how powerful have you experienced this to be? What did you attract into your life?
  • NILABH,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST HERE!! 

IT IS POWERFUL!

• ill try this thank you
  • "HERE'S THE GOOD NEWS!!! ……. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE AFFIRMATION!!"

Just change what you are 'DESIRING & thinking' when you say it & FEEL IT AND PICTURE IT!!!!!!

THIS WORKS FOR ANYTHING IN LIFE!!! HEALTH, RELATIONSHIPS, ABUNDANCE……YOU are the object of desire for whatever it is that you desire!!!!

amen!!!!

Keep me posted and don't let it be so long until I hear from you again!!

Love & Respect!!!"

Howdy!

What I have quoted from you above is, I guess, something I didn't quite understand about this affirmation before. I am just wondering if you would expound more about it. In relation to using it in other areas, maybe. I hadn't thought about myself as the "object of desire" for what I desire. That idea inspires something in me, but maybe you could speak on that a little bit... Like, lets say I desire long, strong, thick hair. So it is that long, strong, thick hair desires me? :) That tickles my thinking a little! 

Thank you!

• 6367889660?profile=original

• Rumi, a 13th Century Sufi Mystic has said something very exact related to this Post which i would share.

• Hey Iamabundance,

I'll send you and message to your inbox with a way for you to ask your questions so I can get back to you sooner!!

I look forward to your questions!

So nice to meet you here and I LOVE YOUR POST!!!

• You're more than welcome!

Like I say to all the rest….BE CAREFUL…..IT'S POWERFUL!

• Hey Sir Neil,

Good question…..a better question is….WHAT DIDN'T START HAPPENING WHEN I STARTED USING THIS?? LOL

In all honesty….ATTRACTION AND 'RESPECT' FROM OTHERS!! AND WITH THAT CAME OTHER 'BLESSINGS'!!

This reply was deleted.