THE OBJECT OF DESIRE.........

This is truly a powerful way to think and be....I AM PURE DESIRE!! It is so powerful that you should be careful as I have gotten really good at being desirable around the women I find desirable!! It is extremely powerful!!

Before going out (or whatever) stand in the mirror and imagine being the center of attention while telling yourself how good it feels to be desired.......

SAY IT UNTIL YOU FEEL GOOD AND CONFIDENT OF IT'S TRUTH!!!!

LET ME KNOW HOW IT WORKS!!!
IT HAS BEEN WORKING AMAZINGLY FOR ME FOR THE PAST SEVEN YEARS.....

6251985276?profile=original

URTheMystery.jpg

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Replies

• Hey 6footnow!

So glad you stopped by. You did the right thing in reading through this …….Be intentional and specific in your practice my friend…..THE RESULTS ARE DEFINITE!!!

KEEP ME POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS….

GOD BLESS MY FRIEND. 

SO NICE TO MEET YOU HERE …ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!

The Mystery!

• Hello Steph!

Blessings! Please keep me posted here about your success and challenges…I am here to help. 

THIS IS POWERFUL!

Much Love,

The Mystery….

• Hello all, this is truly inspirational. I've been reading this for about 4 days now, I decided to try it out starting 3 days ago. I actually feel alot more confident when I go out. I also seem to be getting more positive attention from strangers!

Thank you Mystery.

Thank you Sir Neil.

Thank you Princess Athena.

Thank you all!! 

• Have a read at my post called 'Become a Hottie.' When you really start to think and believe something new about yourself, then reality starts to change in small increments at first, and then it gets much more positive. Believe that you are pure desire, and you will start attracting people and situations which are 'relevant' to that belief. Give it a try; if nothing, you will be feeling better about yourself.
    • Awesome!!! Great Sir Neil!!!

• Well I will try this... Ive lost weight, changed my hair colour, and Im STILL not getting any male attention. My ex-boyfriend dumped me and acts like Im hideous. guess this is my last chance then

• I'm excited to hear about your success! You can do this!

• Yes yes, I have had a couple of unsuccessful attempts, so I am going to have another go at this one for a while.

When you believe that you are pure desire, you are, as I stated above, desire in its purest form. Desire minus the insecurities and the negative beliefs about yourself (ie am I good enough?) This belief effectively bypasses the negativity you may hold about yourself, and goes straight to sending out the good stuff.

Just persist with this belief until you can tip the balance in your mind: going from undesirable to pure desire.
  • Well, I have something of a lady-charming opportunity coming up next weekend, so I am looking at building up the vibration beforehand. I have been having a little bit of a job in believing in my own 'hotness' over the past week, but that could also be because my mind has been on other things (such as the delights of Milan) so I shall focus on my own desire ability and see what occurs then.
  • Good Afternoon Rise,

So glad to meet you here. And I am glad that your read the 'entire' thread….because some people start this without the full understanding of its power and full effectiveness for you 'WHOLE LIFE'. Not just about dating or sex. Have you started doing this yet? If so….don't forget to post your updates here! And don't forget to give God the glory for the manifestations you will begin to see. Amen.

100% Love & Respect…

6367838877?profile=original

This reply was deleted.