who we really are :)

I found this tonight and the thought behind it rings true with what i have been experiencing lately... not as a passing moment of experience, but truly living in this space... i call it my Original Point of Creation, some call it Zero Point... all i know is that i am THERE and i am there consciously and i have never been more excited about anything in my life :)about this site i have quoted this from; i found it months ago and bookmarked it for future reference so that when i had 'time' (LOL) i could explore it. something happened to my bookmarks, years of them *poof* gone... but i found this link by 'accident' the other day. he has some really terrific things on his site...enjoy.... :)*kimrey*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Excerpt from "The Extraterrestrial Factor, Pt. 1"http://www.reconnections.net/ET_factor.htm[i tried to get the hyperlink to work, but it didn't seem to, sorry...*k*haha. okay, now it shows up. who's messing with me??? lol]"All of it"While I was away on a trip in 2003, one of the Guides said to me:"We have often said to you that you are ALL OF IT. You are everything and everyone, all across time, everywhere (at once)!"Then, I could feel him turn to me (on the Inner Planes) and say: "How does that strike you?"I was rather dumbfounded. I said: "It kind of bowls me over."I could feel him smile, and then he responded:"Of course it does. In fact, it blows everyone to smithereens who comes in true contact with it, and then scatters them into little tiny pieces---millions, billions of them. This is the cause of what you have termed "The Big Bang." It it a clear, personalized interface with the very statement I just made to you. And it has happened several times, throughout history, not just once. It is a clear internal REALIZATION, which blows apart everything and everyone who truly understands it. But then, once you are all blown apart, you earnestly desire to be back together again. And so, the Game is afoot!" I call that "The Big Boink."The Recons go on to tell us that, after that first degree of internal "trauma," the universe provided a suitable recuperatory environment in which to gather up those pieces again. It is called 3D. In the Grand Game, the Reconnections describe a "Game of Fragmentation," as the One spreads Ourself out across the globe. Indeed, we have become scattered across many globes! Some of them we know, and some of them still feel very foreign to us."Article by Daniel Jacob

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello, *kimrey*

how's everything going with you? hope all is well and your husband is better...

i'm great... in idle mode, staying as close to the zone as i can without becoming the zone...
      hope this not finds you well...

love, light, peace and blessings to you and your family... joy too....
  • hello *kimrey*

how you holding up? i hope your husband has fully recovered, you mentioned a boat trip, or that you are going to live on one, i find that so amazing, my dream, is your reality, i have told my african employee, that he needs to study and get his license, (LP Gas) technician, when i have my boat, i am sailing away into the sunset, i have promised him my business, no cost, now i have him dreaming for me too...lol he calls me 'Uncle Noah'...lol
    that is why i explained (not very well) about my children (Rachel)... you need to let go, everything is as it should be, what is most important is that you stay in the zone, you have a wonderful opportunity to share your experiences and new found way with your 8 year young son, project the zone to him from within, connect to his inner self, the rest will unfold as it should, keep up with the outer trials, all is really within, that is where it counts, not so much his mind, more his spirit, his mind will eventually work it out for him, we all have the capacity for brilliance, even at a young age, (Indigo) remember his outer (mind) is lie a cup, it can only take in so much, once full, it will overflow and go to waste, feed him only enough for the outer, the inner you can feed as much as you like, watch over him, talk to his inner being, spiritually mentally, use mental telepathy, don't worry about looking for early signs, they will show themselves as and when necessary, you will get through to him... you are what you think... think him, dream him, dream and think deeply what it is you want him to know, Enlightened dreams, Enlightened thoughts...

your wellbeing is in my heart... my thoughts are with you and your loved ones...

Love, light, peace and blessings to you and your family....
  • thank you marion, i hope you stay here with us, there is a reason that you connected in the first place :)

i certainly didn't mean to turn this conversation into one about family, but as with everything, there is a reason for it so i will continue :)

the kids i am talking about are grown and gone long ago... i just felt a soul sadness that they are not choosing to follow their Spirits AT THIS TIME, but following their mates, because they need to keep their mates happy in order to have good marriages, i am just sad. i know that they will wake up. perhaps my son already is, he is feeling very trapped and that saddens me as well.

i think i am going through this because i am preparing to leave my present lifestyle and we are intending to purchase a boat next year, after our other daughter graduates from high school, and moving off land entirely. we will be very far away from all of our family and since i have been so close to them for most of my life, more than half of my life!! it is not an easy move for me... i am feeling it intensely... preparing :)

marion, i agree 100% that we MUST be there for our children, regardless of their choices. i may not be pleased with the choices they have made because i just want them to be happy and these choices have not made them so... but i am always there for them, they always have me behind them, and because of that, situations that could become quite volitile sort of fizzle out, no harm done.

shaun, this in not a caving in to them, it is simply being a parent who loves regardless of our children's choices, errors and stumbles.... you can still love yourself and be behind her whatever choices she has made... ah, i am needing to get off the computer and this isn't coming out right....

we are at zero point and from here we can just BE. let whatever is happening around us happen, we are observers... merely that. we only need to love others and allow them to be themselves without our judgment or withholding of support even if we stated we would never tolerate a certain decision from them... you will teach her to be loving and flexible and honorable. i hope that made sense.

i, too, am in the middle of situation that could get very ugly. i have chosen to just radiate love and healing power from my PoOC (lol) and let that love heal the situation without me getting in the way. i am certain that it will work better than if kimrey steps in and operates from her (my) earthly point of view.
    i like the perception of everything from ZP better, anyway :P

from this point of view, everything is my creation and if there is turmoil it is reflecting something i chose to experience by coming into 3D in the first place. i think that alot of us are at the point where we are just done with it all and it is time to create our next experience. what will that look like?

or, something like that....

love you both!!
    holding the door open,
    *kimrey*
    • I am so thankful that my daughter is on this path as well. She has already grown so much because of it - and grasps it much easier in may ways. I look forward to when her children are born for they will be born into it and will know no other way of being. That's what the earth has to look forward to. It makes it worth sticking around. Can youtalk more about what you are calling Zero Point?

Thankss!

x, M
    • zero point... you probably call it something else. it is the point where The Creator, you know, i call 'him' The Thinker of The First Thought, said "You! BE" (i am paraphrasing here, lol) and there you became, that first point of consciousness that is YOU at your Highest Self level before you split into thousands of points of consciousness in order to experience LIFE in eternity most fully...

have you seen 'down the rabbit hole'? they discuss the Planck level of reality, that pretty much sums it up best, for me anyway...

btw, that picture of you (wow, you are b-e-a-u-tiful!!) and your dog... your dog reminds me of my sedona. she passed away last year... she was the BEST dog for me!! :)

i am off to the hospital... hubby fell off a roof last month :P gotta check him out and make sure all is working as it should...

love,
      *kimrey*
    • Oh! I hope your husband is on the road to recovery. Ouch! I haven't seen "Down the Rabbit Hole" I'll have to look for it.

x, M
    • hello, Marion;

how far down the rabbit hole will you go is a great scientific view of what may be taking place around us, that because of our belief system, we only see what we know, like having blinkers on, there is a part which shows, how when Christopher Columbus sailed onto the shores of the Americas, the local Indians did not at first even see the ships, they had no concept of them, they were floating out there in the bay, yet they did not see them...

i am sorry if my words, explanations are to dense, i do not intend them to be, i had this feeling come over me, that i do need to slow down, and speak in a more suttle way, express myself more in line with the Zone feeling, than the frustrated human one, why frustrated, well, that is where i am, in regards to finding a way forward, i trust that my Soul will lead and guide me, now, to wherever it is i need to go, i only need the faith and to allow, also peace and harmony within and without, that is not always easy in the day to day life experiences...

for one to remain Enlightened, one would have to live in an Enlightened surrounding, the world we live in is not conducive to this... we could meditate and reach that high note, place, zone... then we would no longer be human, we are though, are we not, and if everything is for a reason, then we should have the patience to follow and see it through, i do believe that something amazing is about to take place, and that the old order, system, must give in, so the new can come about, this new order, will entail a a paradigm shift, an evolutionary new found way, for our inner spiritual system to incorporate a more Universal outlook, so that the blinkers can come off and we can see the Universe for what it really is... my take is that it could be many realities, co-created realities, ESP... will come to the fore... Nature has many wonders we could learn from, a lot of the future is already with us, only we do not have the inner eye to see, our vision is clouded by our present old system, the way the world has advanced in the last few hundred years, compared to all the years before, shows a speedy shift in that direction...

somehow, i get this feeling that it is not so much that we need to connect within, that is so important, rather that we understand there is a within, the rest will follow, i am what i think, therefor i need to have the kind of thoughts that would allow my inner being, to create the best possible way forward for me, if all else fails, i know i can reach in and connect fully by letting go fully of all that i know which hinders me...

any and all reality's are created and co-created by us ourselves, there are no demons, no ghosts, no dead loved ones, no angels, no satan, no spirit guides in reality... we reach in and through a deep need or belief system create them, co-create is when that angel or spirit guide, or in whatever fashion we can imagine, inventions... all are then co-created by our Soul, our Soul is the driving power of Creation itself, not the finite we know, rather the Infinite that is to be revealed when we Evolve... lets say for arguments sake, that i believe so firmly in Angels, i meditate, or use whatever system that works for me, an Angel appears, i believe this to be a real Angel, that Angel now reveals things to me that i myself would never know, my faith in the Angels are reinforced, i share this amazing experiance with others, over time there be others who reinforce that belief by doing the same, an Entity is come forth to reveal past happenings and future happenings, Mozart created brilliant compositions of sound, yet he was deaf, there are many stories, how do we make sense of them all... what i have just tried to explain makes sense of them all in a very simple light, therefor, what can we actually really create and co-create if we really had the inner connection and loads of faith...

nothing is impossible... all is possible... look for the simple... the more complicated, the less effect... the more simple, the more faith...

hope this note finds you well...

Love, light, peace and blessings to you....
    • hello Marion & *kimrey*

our human understanding can take us in all sorts of directions, i love my daughter to bits, said so, still do, i live alone, with my 2 dogs and a bird, had photo's of Rachel up, 4 of them, took them down, why i am telling you this is not that i need to explain it, rather you need to understand where i am coming from...
      I have changed, evolved, into a new being inside myself, outwardly, they still see me as the old me, not the new me, to rally see the new me, they would need new themselves, they would need the same experiance to be on the same frequency as i am, this does tattle me a little now and again that others do not see the simple explanation, see the same as i do, yet how can they? i do understand that they just cannot, unless they too experiance it...
      When i look at her photo's, this makes me sad, a feeling i no longer will allow, it gets to me, in essence i am still human, zero point is where i was and where i will always go when anything negative comes my way, anything, means everything, another name i have for zero point is Zone, when i am in the zone (a state of mind) connected to my inner self, my Soul, i am that i am, anywhere else and all sorts of mischief takes place in my human mind, plays tricks on me, draws me away from my zone, from zero point, how far down the rabbit hole would you go? i have been all the way down, trying to relate all this into my human understanding, so i can try and latter relate it to other humans...
      Zero Point is my safety net, why torture myself with something beyond my control, i have lived my life and bumped my head, i did not listen to my parents, Rachel is on her own mission, i have a safety net in my heart for her to land in if she should fall, that does not mean that now i have to stew over this matter everyday of my life, she is my only blood child, i wish i knew what i know now so i could teach her a different path then, i taught her the way of religion, i sowed that so firmly and deeply within her, lovingly, now how do i tear her from that path, does she have the capacity for the truth? who's truth? my truth? who says my truth is the right truth? who says any truth is the truth? there is no truth, and in the same token, everything is truth... Contradiction in terms?...
      there is a very good reason for me saying this, an insane person who sees large spiders coming for him in his mind, they are true, he sees them, you and i can't see them, his Dr can't see them, the other insane people can't see them, so are they there? i tell you that in his reality they are there, if you could go into his mind, you too will see them as clear as broad daylight, faith is believing, therefor he believes so strongly in them, he has actually created them, in his reality, now in yours, you don't see them, because you don't believe them to be...
      should you believe you can fly, then by all means you will fly, what do you believe, how much doubt is inbred into you and indoctrinated into you, you age, you get ill, you are in your reality surrounded by all these reality's, you believe in them, you believe them... that is your belief system, and so in your creative ability's, you co-create them, and they are... do you have to have these reality's? No! who says you do? the system? your parents, your family? your peers? your education? upbringing? all of these systems have molded and shaped you...
      Jesus said " Your Faith has healed You" not he has healed you, not God has healed You, Your Faith!!!... What is Faith?, Faith is Believing!!!... (simple)

Simple when you know... i did not always know, you only need a little to move a mountain, how about if you had a lot? let's say, as much as the mountain itself? then what? what could you do with that much Faith? now let us take that a giant step further... What if You had an Infinite amount of Faith? What Then? what in your wildest dreams do you think you could do with that much faith?
      why do we always need to put a full stop at the end of a sentence, because we were taught at school to do it, we have been brainwashed to do it, conditioned to... how much faith before you put a full stop? as soon as you have finished the sentence? Why?... oh! i am answering these questions for you as we go along...
      no need for any full stops, stop playing second fiddle to human conditions, Free yourself... How?...

in your life, human life, there are choices, these choices are as Doors (metaphor) in any given situation there are however many doors to a certain outcome, for sake of the exercise let us say you are faced with a delema, you try within your mind to find solutions, you may be advised by friends, family, husbands, wives and whoever, then you have your own sixth sense and all the other jargon swirling around in your mind, you can't sleep, more and more thoughts about the delema facing you, you start forming pictures of various outcomes, which choice do you make? what door do you open? which way do you turn? left? right? backwards? forwards? "The Concept of Parallel Universes" my take is that the outcome no matter what will be the same, except the one, destiny has already chosen an outcome for you... can you change destiny? Yes!... let your Soul choose the right door for you, Your Soul is God (Source) what door would you like to walk through? the one that dreams are made of? be careful what you wish for?... how about a door to Infinity... Immortality... Love... (or is it just about the present moment) the money, the nice house, sporty car, looks...

I choose Infinity...

love, light, peace and blessings to you all....
  • I feel really over my head here. I may just be a silent occasional commentator in this group for now because both of you are on a plane so far from where, at least I am. It's very intense. I'm just going to keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep learning and gaining knowledge from this group and others on the PI site. Shaun, have you found a balance since this cataclysmic shift happened for you or are you still finding it difficult to connect with the rest of us who are still struggling along? The only thing I can ofer to both of you (although Shaun, your children are grown) is that you have to find a way to still connect with your children and make them feel safe with you. They are the sould that we've been given charge of until they can decide for themselves. Teaching them the universal laws early is great - they will be so much further ahead of the game than we (at least I) were. Don't be willing to 'give them up' Kimrey.

Shaun, this site is a place where humans WANT to believe - so it's a platform for you to start to give us the knowledge you possess in a way that we can grasp it. You had a great outpouring in the comments below but I have found that things are more easily absorbed when they are less dense (?) . Please write a bit more about the "10 doors, 10 choices" example you gave in your opening comments.

And please keep coming back to the TLC group. You are needed there as well.

Love to both of you!

M
  • isn't it the gnostic christians that believe the holy spirit is sophie/sophia? and that without her you will not find your way? the trinity: father, mother, child... you will see me refer to the trinity as God*Seed*Dess :)

i have begun to read books to my 8 year old son that speak of Truth... we began with Jonathan Livingston Seagull, then "the alchemist' by paulo coehlo and now 'the little prince' :) what i am waiting him to be ready for is 'clan of the cave bear'.... although i don't think our attention span (me for reading aloud and waiting for the right moments to read, and him for reading a book of that many pages) is at the right stage for that. perhaps i will just give it to him next year and he can read it himself...it's funny that you should mention that book, i have been talking about it with him for a couple of months.

i am at the point where i am having to 'give up' everything as well, my children in particular... they don't get me and it saddens me that they see me the way they do... ah, well, i am who i am and there is nothing i am willing to do to become who they think i ought to be. it saddens me that both of them married people who think that watching 'cops' and other 'reality' shows is the height of entertainment.... but, i digress.

i am at my zero point. i know that i still have filters in place, i don't think that my human mind could handle the whole Truth all at once, but i am at the place where they will begin to fall away more frequently.

in down the rabbit hole they talk about all of the power contained in one quanta (not in those words i don't think) i think it is wondrous that at our original point of creation we are simply one quanta (at least that is how i am able to describe it right now ) and the immense power that is contained in that one point of energy is bigger than we can imagine.... that is a pretty exciting topic to ponder... and where will we go with that knowledge?? that is going to be amazing to witness!!

love!!!!!!!!
    *kimrey*
    http://frequently.in/
This reply was deleted.