THE POWER OF I AM

The power of I AMAnything you put with the phrase I Am will manifest.Daily practice putting what you want at the end of I AMI AM WELL BEING (WINGS IDEA)I AM HAPPYI AM BALANCEDI AM BLISSFULI AM LOVEDI AM FOCUSED ON FEELING GOOD.I AM LOVEI AM TOGETHER DIVINE LEARN CURVE WHOLE.You get it!!! Make up your own.It is said that Moses knew the power of I AM and used it to create miracles.I AM TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I could use the help, what would you say the opposite for something who's looking for love/ looking for committed relationship and want to be with someone than alone? I have been single and lonely for long time

What would you say the opposite? 

I am alone

I am single

I am always single

I eat alone

etc etc

I want to change. Your suggestions and feedbacks are welcome. 

Should it be like I am in relationship with someone

I am in relationship? 

But I want to hear what would you say? the opposite as above? 

Thanks and looking forward

• yes the SO HUM mantra meditation is equivalent to I AM THAT I AM

some refer to this as HAM SA meditation

This link explains http://www.swamij.com/soham-mantra.htm
    Soham Mantra Meditation
    Soham mantra meditation described
    • That is too cool DIVINE CHARM. I used to do these Kundilini DVDs where they would have you breath in and say SO and breath out and say HUM. I did not realize this was what I was saying.
      I will check out the linc.
      TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM
    • Glad to know that both Kim and you like SO HUM.
      I revisited this meditation after a long break, I definitely felt a shift. Feels good.
    • I TOO FELT GOOD DOING THE SO HUM MEDITATION .WILL DO IT DAILY.
    • Yep here is is on your linc.
      "Sooooo... is the sound of inhalation, and is remembered in the mind along with that inhalation.

Hummmm... is the sound of exhalation, and is remembered in the mind along with that exhalation"
    • I just did the SO HUM meditation on your page DIVINE CHARM and it is truly wonderful.
      This is right by the video linc.
      "The finest bridge between body and mind: Breath is a bridge between the body and the mind. When trying to meditate it is extremely common to have tension in the muscles and noisy thoughts in the mind. The nervous system is the arbiter between the tense body and the noisy mind. One of the best ways to regulate that nervous system, and in turn the body and mind, is through the breath. This has been known by the Yogis for thousands of years, and has also come to be widely known in recent years by the modern medical and psychological community."

Here is the linc for anyone who wants to try it. Simply DIVINE.

TOGETHER DIVINE THANKS KIM
      Soham Mantra Meditation
      Soham mantra meditation described
  • SO HUM I am that I am
    • HI DIVINE CHARM are you saying SO HUM means I AM THAT I AM?

LOVE KIM
  • Hi everyone I needed this today so here goes.
    I AM BLESSED.
    I AM DIVINE.
    I AM ALWAYS ATTRACTING EVERYTHING I NEED.
    I AM CALM.
    I AM STRONG.
    I AM KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING IS WORKING OUT FOR THE BEST.
    I AM LIGHT.
    I AM ENJOING EVERY MOMENT.
    I AM LOVE.

AND SO IT IS.

TOGETHER DIVINE LOVE KIM
This reply was deleted.