Gone for so long...

I used to come on here quite a bit a couple of years ago..I still pop on from time to time to read, but never post...

I thought I would catch people up with what's gone on with me:

I finally left my abusive marriage of 14 years (left in october)

took my kids and went into a shelter...

went through months of gut wrenching anxiety. it was seriously the hardest, scariest thing I EVER did!!!!!

found a 'perfect' basement suite...furniture and beautiful things came easily to me.

my basement suite is sunny and warm, and bright! it looks like a cool artist's loft!

and it's in a perfect, centrally located neighbourhood.

I started cleaning houses and LOVE it!!! I work for myself and make really good money.

I have amazing clients, and you should see how buff and toned I am!

I always joke that I get paid $30 per hour to work out!!!

I started writing a book 3 years ago-never thought I'd finish it.

not only did I finish it, but I wrote a query letter and have sent to a couple of literary agents.

just waiting to hear back from the right one!!!!!

I have more money, and more cool, beautiful things now than I did when I was with my ex-even though I don't get a dime from him and I make way less... I am just naturally abundant.

I have the weekends free (the kids go to their dad's house). I go out with friends, am always at someones house for dinner...

I look more beautiful now (at 43) than I ever did in my 30's or 40's!

and how did I accomplish all of these miracles??

through diligent use of Switchwords, EFT, Scripting, writing lists of things that I'm grateful for...

I truly do not think that things could have gone so smoothly as they have, were it not for my magic box of tools....and I'd have to say that Switchwords and EFT were the main ones!!!!!!!  (in fact, I do switchwords and EFT at the same time..I 'tap' in the switchwords)

I remember, when I used to come on here, and I didn't see how I was ever going to get away from my ex..I was terrified of the future..really terrified!!!!  I wanted to leave, but didn't see how I could survive..

and now, I'm not only surviving, but thriving..

it truly was a matter of:

jump, and the net appears.

and here's something cool:

after I sent the query letters, I was lying in bed and started tapping in some switchwords to get published..I was using RIDICULOUS and SCHEME..and then decided to use JK ROWLING as a switchword, since she was a single mom who got published and made it big...

as soon as I started chanting her name (in my head so as not to frighten my youngest boy, who was sleeping with me at the time) I felt woozy, as if I was flowing through molasses..if felt as if the energy got 'thick'...

so that tells me that using that name as a switchword, and also tapping it into myself with EFT, must have done SOMETHING!!!!

I guess I'll have to see what!

cheers, everyone!

enjoy the magic!

Fiona

You need to be a member of Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community to add comments!

Join Powerful Intentions. A Law of Attraction Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Cheiro 

your name conjures happy

;)

and we love your discussions so when inspired

bring it 

blessings to you and Deleah

Kimmie

• Beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.

BE-NEW-NOW.

Kat

• Fionaaaaaaa

and Alannnnn aka Cheerio

omg so glad to see u.

Fiona i love love love your story

and u r so powerful and inspiring

I am sooooo happy for u

and yes I would say that switchword is clearing some stuck stuff for u.

I am feeling the energy of your mom. I guess I would ask yourself 

about your mom --her beliefs and life and how it has impacted u.

Very empowering to look at these things

As Louise Haye says 

"if u can feel it u can heal it"

thank u soooo much for the inspiring post and

I could not be happier for u

Continued success and bliss to u

I imagine amazing things are coming to u.

And Cheerio u r an amazing friend and thanks again for editing and giving your wonderful help and ideas to the "Activate Your Abundance" book

I send u both peace and blessings

Kim

• How nice, Goddess Kimmy...:)

Have looked in here at times and this is the first time to see

you here.   Figured you might be on tour with the book or something.

Can you tell a little something about any experience with the book?

Love Gratitude Compassion Joy Truth --- my latest Switches....

• I remember you from many, many months ago.  Did enjoy Reading and at

times responding to you as well.  It looks like you "made it through the rain,'

sort of speak...by the way, that is a title of a song...I made it through the rain....

What a story.  It sounds like it could have come as a piece in Kim's book, Activate Your Abundance."

Your Switchwords paid off big time and it looks like you have some good things happening in your

life.  Good for you and I am genuinely happy for you. 

I have not been around here either but just once in awhile come and see what has been going

on.  Your story impressed me to sign in...forgot my pass codes of course but finially got the

right on and here I am....TOGETHER....and that is about the only Switch I use these days since

it is so fully loaded that it would take pages and pages of discussion....James Mangan did

say somewhere that eventually the only Switch would be TOGETHER and I think that your

experience shows clearly that TOGETHER is what you have become.

TOGETHER

I

• oh man! after posting this, I thought I'd sit and tap JK ROWLING in again, and got the same feeling, but almost a nausea..just a very strong reaction..I wonder what it means????? I must be releasing something incredibly deep rooted, to make room for some Hogwarts-type magic!

This reply was deleted.