Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

For those of you unfamiliar with Bashar, I thought you'd enjoy this clip.  If you want more, you can find him on YouTube of course, or go to BASHAR -- Brilliance From "Afar" in the Main Forum:

Views: 484

Replies to This Discussion

Here's another that gets right to the "heart" of self-creation:

I love the teachings of Bashar!

Thanks for bringing it to our group Pat :)

Hi Kat -- you're quite welcome!

The following clip is one friend Garth posted in another thread, which I quickly popped into the Bashar thread in the Main Forum, and would like to share here as well, because it gives a great description of Ego-self as it relates to the physical experience, along with a lot of other insights I think are VERY helpful.

ENJOY :-)

This is one of the best Bashar's I've seen. What really hit home for me, is the whole concept of not taking action as something that represents a means to an end. 

Even the action of visualization (including the Neville way of doing it: seeing/feeling from within the circumstance), should not be done to try to "get the desired thing".  It should only be done just as a way to define yourself as someone who has the frequency of owning a beach home, or of creating a high-selling software application. The visualization is something you do for the sake of the pleasure you get out of it NOW.

I bought the Field Center course back in 2004, and this was their main emphasis:  you allow yourself to feel the pleasure of an outside action, or an inner visualization, just for the sake of experiencing that action on its own.  Sitting down and feeling the fulfillment is just something *you do*, because it's who are you, and you're simply expressing a particular frequency.. and that's it, no pining for something in the future.

This is such a powerful paradigm shift that separates Bashar's stuff from the usual Law of Attraction stuff ...using technique to try to get stuff you don't already have now.. i could go on and on, but i'm at work :)

Yeah, you got it!

Getting the money won't make you happy.  Getting happy will make you the money :-)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service