Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am going through a deep fight in my brains for the various feelings i am getting at this moment. I want your help to bring me back to normal. This is my first post in this forum.
I had joined this new job few months back. I had a very troublesome supervisor. Every time that person would insult me or hurt me for one or the other reason. I am very bold and confident person usually. I tried to protest with the knowledge i had for few months. Later that person told me in a review meeting that i am having a bad performance for which i may have to consider looking else where. After this instance, i started dancing on the tunes of my supervisor. I badly wanted to stick to this job for various reasons. I used to follow LOA and started visualizing that things will change by December. I didnt know how, but had a great belief.
December passed, as i was behaving good with my supervisor things were just the normal. It was nothing great for me though. During this phase of following my supervisor, i also noticed somethings good about this person. I liked 50% of that person behavior too. Recently, a week ago(in Jan) my supervisor showed the same colors inspite of me being so polite and obedient. I felt so deeply hurt and all my good feelings about this person at once vanished. At that moment i felt i wish i reported to some one else and not this supervisor. I felt that in my office, everyone is so lucky when will i get a good supervisor? I also visualized seeing that no one sits in the chair my supervisor sat. Thinking that person will not trouble me.
Today all of a sudden i got to know that my supervisor has been let go. I felt so relieved at one point. But more than relief i am feeling so bad. Did my intentions of imagination make all this happen. So many mixed feelings. I am feeling so bad. I am assigned a new supervisor who is very good. But i am not able to concentrate on my work nor able to show my skills to my new supervisor. I am deeply confused. All this day my world in office was revolving around my old supervisor. Now that person is not there i am not able to work at all.
Please help me to come out of this. How am i supposed to take this without blaming me.
Thanks - Livelife

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

Its not ur fault.. I m sure ur old supervisor wil find another job for himslf.. U shud think bout urself.. U r the most imp person.. So dnt take the blame.. Use LOA instead to make more progress for urself, but 1st u need to concentrate on ur work n bring good results.. Ur thots of confusion n guilt wil rather get u into more trouble.. Take care.. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service